to do belly dance u need to have belly - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Such

u dont know abt belly dance u must have a belly to do belly dance slim people can do it but it doesnt look sexy at all.. show that dance to some guy then he will tell u whether its hot or not
oh pls...VISHAKA AND BELLY DANCING...u must be kidding!!!😆
Originally posted by Such

u dont know abt belly dance u must have a belly to do belly dance slim people can do it but it doesnt look sexy at all.. show that dance to some guy then he will tell u whether its hot or not

what? seriously ?  u r entitled to your own opinion but do not degrade simmi's effort today! she isnt a trained belly dancer but still managed to do such an awesome job of it.she looked like a million bucks! vishakha a a dancer is more into a street dancing!
Simmi doesnt look good in belly dance😳 that too cz she is thin 🤣. That really something new for me. Cz belly dance I thought ws for thin people🤣
Originally posted by SwaRon911

U live in "Arab" ? Like where ? Desert mein ??? 

And wait a sec ... to judge TECHNICALITIES of ANY dance form , u need to know them urself ... so Are you saying YOU are a trained belly dancer ... experienced enuff to judge Sam's performance ? Well  I am .. .. Ive been dancin for over a decade and a half now and have seen born dancers, trained dancere, newbies ,   and wannabes! And RARELY have I seen anyone NOT trained in a dance form , pull it off SOOO well !!!

And dont pull the Middle East Crap on me ... cuz  Ive been livin here in the Middle East ALL my life .. thats TWO decades !!!

"To do belly-dance u need to have a belly"  <---- AND W*F IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN ?!?!
In that case sab se acha belly dance toh sab se acha belly dance toh YEH banda karega !!!!

And Sam is a CONTEMPORARY dancer .. What she did was NOT pure Bellydance .. it was an infusion of Belly dancin , reggae and semi classic !!!

and the link YOU posted ? Thats not belly dance my dear .. thats a VULGAR form of enticement known as "MUJRA"  ðŸ¤¢

and VISHAKHA doing BELLYDANCE ?!?! Did u even READ what u wrote ?!?!?! 
VINTI IS A HIP HOP DANCER !!!! TRAINED IN ... oh GOD .. why am I even bothrin to explain 

Before posting RIDICULOUS and POINTLESS criticism , which I am guessing is out of SHEER spite .. Kindly read ur post  -____-

🤣🤣🤣 you are frickin awesome ! exactly i would like to see a dance and a belly moving and shimmying rather than a 1000 kilo mass of unwanted flab waving up and down my face !
I agree RAFI...SUCH...belly dance and BELLY...what comparison? do u know the ACTUAL meaning of BELLY? 
wat can i say...
goood u have ur opinion...but don't say them they are facts...coz living in arab doesn't mean u know everything abt belly dance n watever blah...

to do belly dance u need to have belly

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i sooo  agree wit rafi if itz so then sabse acha belly dance to woh aadmi hi kar sakta hai
as far as i know shakira is famous for belly dance n she dosent have belly so i think rafi is right
 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dudeee, you are NO ONE to judge her.

She isn't a trained belly dance but what she did was FREAKING AWESOME!

Have some decency and THINK before you make such remarks about anyone!

i dont know much about the dance
but i loved what simmi did