Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣

my condition after wtahcing todays episdoe

The one and only reason is urmilaa, bharka's mom

will say later some other points as w is not doen yet

but I am expecting for a symbolism from cv's here it isss

urmila...

Urmila devi was Lakshmans wife and was a great woman who was in sleep for fourteen years when Lakshman went for vanvaas along wiht Ram sita. She woke up after the dhushta samhaar was completed and Ram winned and came back along with sita. She woke up after the agnipareeksha of sita was over. Here Radev ka bhi kuch aisa hi haal hain, lekin they were not in vanwaas for fourteen years but for now apart from each other, and Lakshman wasn't there but the relative of urmila means her daughter was away from her. Kanha is doing dushtasanhaar. And urmila was no where in show all these days, but now she returned back. If we consider her not being in show as real urmila being in sleep and her returnign back as Real urmila awakening. does that mean ...kanha dushtasmahaar poori karega aur bahut Jald humari radev ka milan hoga. yippeee. and also Ram sita ki pattabhishek ki tarah humara Radev bhi rp aur rptian banega.

Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
She was the star of today.
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

She was the star of today.

agree I was just rofl today seeing her and bharkas confusion
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nice comparison hari and bh mom is great actor i laughed a lot during the epi
harianjana thumbnail
yes i laughed through out episode. andf then got the track of ramayan into mind.