Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Epic Scene: Gustakhi maaf ho- KKG

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Wah Bhai Wah!ROFL

First of all, funniest scene, Aakash throwing the phone at Arnav's way and running away. And Arnav? OMG! Why was he eavesdropping hun? Aakash was talking to his future wife, why was Arnav standing there, trying to listen to his conversation (---->trying to take lessons)Monkey EmoticonLOL

Then Khusi Kumari Gupta, on phone line , with her future husband on the other end, assuming him to her future (short future)*  brother - in - law, and acting to be her sis. haiye, kitna sharmati hain larki. And Arnav was so dumb, he could have played along, isn't it?Monkey Emoticon 

The Khusi Kumari Gupta saying that it's his future (short future) sister - in - law, little known that she is actually the person's future wife, and saying that it's so unbelievable that Aakash and Arnav are so different. Did Arnav get pissed off? Monkey Icons

And lastly, Arnav said that how can you not guess that's him, why jee? is there a special connection telling her that's you?Cool Bolo bolo, how come she is expected that she would always know that it's her? Anyways, KKg surprised, caught red handed as if!ROFL

Nice scene, the only worth watching scene of today.Ouch

*short future - only for one day would be, tomorrow lawfully sister in law.
We don't know when is Arhi marriage going to take place, so that's future.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

NsVsmistletoe22kausar1219JordinshaheerdiwanifeyaRaima36felly_aCrazySaRuniansubiaman-BrokenDreamer---Sobi--MsCeylonsayani2807fareezafismitaranodaksgfan--Krish--SwaNia_2ShiningStar18bikeriderPeace67tinselRiyaDuttaChitraF-CoolChick-GayuArnav

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
So Loved Their Convo...Arnav's Dialogue...Tum meri awaaz nahi pehchaan payi.ROFLROFL...he meant to say..Hamara Itna Gehra Connection JO he...We can feel Each odrs Presence...by windBlowing softly...U Cant Even Recognize me ...It's me Dammit!!...I So wished he sed It's me Dammit...!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rs67sushi-lasayani2807AR-ARHI_nailasmitar.hea.RiyaDuttabikerider

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I think arhi marriage is DISTANT FUTURE LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Katzie..NaDz.

So Loved Their Convo...Arnav's Dialogue...Tum meri awaaz nahi pehchaan payi.ROFLROFL...he meant to say..Hamara Itna Gehra Connection JO he...We can feel Each odrs Presence...by windBlowing softly...U Cant Even Recognize me ...It's me Dammit!!...I So wished he sed It's me Dammit...!

arre tumhari hubby, aur kaun?Monkey Icons Yoyo
Seriously, she disappointed me so much so why not him, akhir dil ka rishta hain bhai unka!LOL
And she could have said, arre hum kaise pehchanenge, jaise Jiji ne Aakashji ko pehchana, aap humare hain kaun? and he could have said, mein kaun, mein kaun?Ouch

LOLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushi-laAR-ARHI_nailasayani2807smitarzafibikerider

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

hahaa...dat scene was really really cuteee...LOL...ohhooo he EXPECTS her to recognize his VOICE in one go...waaah waaah...LOL kyaa baat hai arnav bituwa??????ufff ye ishq bada zaalim hai...kya kyaa kaam karwata hai...ROFL...apne future HUBBY ko JIJAJI bol diyaLOL ShockedLOL???...n dat epic HICCUP...ROFL...KKG is soo funny n cute...LOL

ohh forgot to say...AWESOME POST...Clap loved dat monkey emoticons...LOL

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 15 December 2011 at 8:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807smitarzafi.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

I think arhi marriage is DISTANT FUTURE LOL

Monkey Icons Yoyoi know, you read that * point? chuck that, it's useless. I would love to see that happening soon!Day Dreaming

sayani2807bikerider

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

hahaa...dat scene was really really cuteee...LOL...ohhooo he EXPECTS her to recognize his VOICE in one go...waaah waaah...LOL kyaa baat hai arnav bituwa??????ufff ye ishq bada zaalim hai...kya kyaa kaam karwata hai...ROFL...apne future HUBBY ko JIJAJI bol diyaLOL ShockedLOL???...n dat epic HICCUP...ROFL...KKG is soo funny n cute...LOL

yup, he is having HIGH expectations from now on! As if, they had so many phone convos and now she is like Jijaji? Not fair hun Khusi, pehle uncle, ab Jijaji?Monkey Icon Cici

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807smitarshowstruck-CoolChick-

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yep superb scene
I re watched it so many times within this 35 minutes LOL

sayani2807.hea.

Go to top