Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# (Page 37)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Fish Buddy...i really need a hug re...Hug Although show ended yesterday we were looking fwd to Gurti's dance today. Now there's nothing to look forward to...Ouch

Not even a single joint interview OuchCry, it seems much impossible now Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyseswan20pennu

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Neha...Do you get TV Asia at your place? They are showing some of the SO shows like MJHT and Dhoond Legi Manzil. I'm hoping they show GHSP too...Embarrassed

Shocked

Really? I do have TV Asia. OMG I hope they show GHSP too. I would keep that channel for a long time now.Tongue Thank youHug

@Shali: On FB, they have already started a group for GHSP DVD. I would definitely buy that if that becomes available.Thumbs Up

Edited by neha9999 - 15 December 2011 at 3:58pm

nirvanica15Samanalyseshaliswan20roseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@Neha: "lovely bones" LOLEvil Smile

I know! I love the way she tells him everything despite how she knows it might ruin everything but she has to take that chance because she knows if she doesn't tell him it will ruin everything for sure. And I also loved about that part, how he just wasn't buying her whole, let's steal this moment from time bit and wanted his answers. He knew she was upset and he wasn't going to keep quiet about it until she came out with the truth!

As much as I hate to admit it, I always shudder to think what might have happened if Dev hadn't shown up at the right moment and said "ye sab sach hain bro". I mean Maan says stupid things when he is shocked, like when she told him the truth about her pregnancy, so he might have just ruined everything only to feel terrible about it later. SIGH that was the kind of positivity I liked to see in Dev. Turning himself for the sake of justice and not hiding anymore.

Anyway, I am off to bed now! Good night my lovelies! See you tomorrow. Big smile

Evil Smile

lamsnirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeroseinbloompennu

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by shali

@neha...
I own every single epi off geet...that was/is my craze...and it's not only on my hard disk but pc too... thank god I 'm able to connect my hard disk to my telly...so I can watch it on big screen...

Shali that is amazing! So you can watch it on your TV anytime! I am yet to have such luck. I didn't get a chance to watch most of the episodes on the big screen so praying and hoping that some channel has the good sense to do reruns so I can enjoy the magic, full size!
hope so sweetie...
and yes I got all epi's...
yaar if you want HQ...
here is a link to download all epi's...

Sam my craze was so bad that I took 81 scenes form YT and downloaded on my phone...for my holiday...and yes I spend all nights watching them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyse

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

@Shali: 2nd season is not that sure, at least to keep fighting to the show to not end can also put in improvment later on, as far as we still have it in hand, but once it ends, it's not that easy to get 2nd season Cry

Zee hope is all we have...
so halla bol...

@Neha...me too...

Edited by shali - 15 December 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSe

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Z: I am glad I help do things to your mind...Evil Smile
But seriously, the show we got when compared to itself fell in the last days was pretty bad, but when compared to anything else out there, it was sheer perfection. The fact that the Maaneet story stayed together as did the couple, made every crap circus moment we had to put up with worthwhile!

Also, I just had to share this. You remember the possessive conversation you me and Neha were having the other day? Well I can't believe I forgot to mention my favourite example of that! It is in Mahi Mahi the song sequence when Geet is feeling all bad for separating Maan from yet another family member and tries to distance herself but then she has this expression like, NO, I love him and he loves me and I have every right to be with him and she goes back up to him and puts his hand on her waist. I loved how she made up her mind not to wallow but to claim him and say to hell with the non-existent sister! He's mine and she can lump it! Thumbs Up

Your first para: DITTO! That's the reason I stuck through with them no matter how many circus brigades came to disturb their peace -- because THEY stuck together and never broke each other's trust.. this is definitely a FIRST in Indian Telivision .. anyone wanna bet that this happened anywhere else? Yea. Thought so. Approve

Your second para: That .. my friend.. is my favourite part in that dance .. which otherwise was very Blushing but I just LOVE that their dances have had emotions in them (all dances where they were alone of course -- I count KH as alone cuz well we only saw them lol) .. Geet's inner turmoil paired with Maan's confusion as to why she's crying even though he's there with her.. uff .. but that moment.. she goes away and he gets sort of angry that she's not confiding with him .. and she turns around realizing it's not worth it to go away from him and let's him claim her by putting his hand on her back and joining her hands with his Embarrassed .. and then the convo that followed with her on his lap ishhh <3

lamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15SamanalyseISHQSalmanSe

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@Sam: I thought MSK's denial when learning that the culprit was indeed his own brother was just an immediate natural reaction. Its like when you first learn about something negative you deny it. Later after much thinking, you accept it. I dont think he was not believing Geet here. He had complete trust in her.Embarrassed

Sweet MSK dreamsHug

Btw your name is the addition of the names Sameera and Maan = SamanaEvil Smile

Edited by neha9999 - 15 December 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15Samanalyseshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
@Neha so we finally found the missing Sameera...
maybe sam can explain her Gunaah...

@Sam.. although I agree to some off your pionts... but the problem with the circus party was the lack off a good storyline... and that so called comic relief was bringing the show quality down...look at how GHSP started off ... and what it reached... it was rocking, excellent acting, good storyline... yaar even the moments when GC and DD were sick was handled decently... but then came the holi epi...

well that was a slap across the face off real victims...still we forgave...were hoping on a decent A-track...but what started off good went to become the most stupid horrifying track ever...

again we viewers had hope on the BR track...that was cut off... the ML track was nice...but again the circus party ruined it...especially the Dev and nandini track...had dev been Vicky...the relation would have been accepted ...instead it became a character destruction off Geet...

and I think this is the main problem... the side characters killed the lead characters...

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15SamanalyseISHQSalmanSepennu

Go to top