Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samy

I agree..May be they too were given notice just few days before for the wrap up...which is why this tune was not played in the show...

And regarding PH..4 Skunks are new...but they are buncy of soulful people who made this show from their heart...Maaneet were close to each and every one who has worked on the show...
Be it Raju, Be it Hrishikesh (DOP), be it coreographer, be it the directors who have got associated with the show...

but they say na every beautiful thing has a EVIL ATTACHED TO IT..
I have heard in the fairtale stories that my mom used to tell me...
Snow white had a EVIL STEP MOM
RED RIDDING HOOD had a EVIL WOLF

so Guess the tiff between Edemol and 4 Skunks and also Channel  acted like EVIL FOX AND EVIL STEP MOM HERE to our show..

Cast was perfect
Chemistry was Perfect
Emotions was perfect
Story was Perfect

only evil was RIFT and EGO clashes...and that became the reason for the down fall of our beautiful show which was once no less than an epic

what more prof we want re...COPY SHOW ON STAR PLUS IS BASED MAJORLY ON MAANEET story of AYM and bubbly girl
many shows just COPY PAST the scenes and sequences of Maaneet trying to imitate them ..but have  0 CHEMISTRY

if this show was handled properly and was in SP..i dont know what hights GurTI / Maneet and the show would have reached..though it is HUGHLY POPULAR EVEN NOW..

even SBS SBB individually gave a complete farewell segment to Geet ..where as Maaneet were merged in Vimpair show closure
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: Their marketing strategy involves gathering what is left of SO viewers and a few SP ones, I guess (thanks to Sanaya) in one place, the Akhri Salam, and force feeding them promo after promo of Life OK.

Because you know what? By the 20th time I saw that klepto orphan, it suddenly occurred to me that I just had to watch that show!

NOT.

I think they are going to do this for the next three days as well, when they are airing movies. All the ad breaks will be LOK promos. 🤢

Not to be biased, but this channel doesn't look like its going to work because it has NO happy shows whatsoever! They are all so gritty that you might as well watch the news and sharpen your general knowledge of current affairs.

Sorry, manners! Hi Neha, Shreya, Anu and Sanjana!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LifeOk should have started from Jan.. 😕 

The girl playing Misha of PKYEK was Anvesha in Remix and she was there from the time StarOne was launched and also to bid the channel.. got nostalgic while she gave the farewell bid.. 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Looks like the birdies haven't had enough...

MKM just made a post on the MF that said both stars have signed new shows, separately. Apparently DD's is a Balaji production and GC has also signed one but she doesn't know the PH yet...

Her news is usually right too... What does this mean? 😕

Don't shoot the messenger? 😭
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@K

TOday Star Plus is continously airing the promos of that NOT OK dumb channel...
I did like the promo of MAHADEV ...and i am am a BIG BELIEVER AND DEVOTEE OF MAHADEVJI..

but the other 2 shows are BELOW CLASS MAN...
a  Child who is a robbing every one day and night feels she needs mom and can't rob mom???YIKESSS..i mean PUKEEE🤢
A Wife not wanting OVER POSSIVE HUBBY..EeeKKSSS🤢

and the new channel tags that it wants viewers to wake up every day in life and SMILE???? YIKES..

there are 100 other channels which air such low life shows...(Above 2 not the mytho)...regional channels are filled with shuch dumb shows...then why should i switch on to such DUMB SHOWS..eeeksss👎🏼
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 @Sanjana same here worst but still better than other shows in everything.Y'day I saw the TRP  article, OMG
SHISTER PESTERING ANOTHER SHISTER-7 TRP
COPYING SHOW-4TRP
BAHNASHOW-4TRP for ,SHOWING WEDDING ARRANGEMENTS,HIRING A FASHION DESIGNER,MEHANDI,HALDI AND WEDDING,ONLY WEDDING SINCE ONE AND HALF MONTH..
BALH-4.4 TRP FOR HONEYMOON BETWEEN TWO VETRAN COUPLE IN AUS,BUT STILL BETTER
PRATIGYA KA PATA NAHI KYA PRATIGYA  HAI,SHOW KATM HONE KO AAYA HAI    AUR WE STILL DON'T KNOW HER PROMISE ONLY MINDLESS DIALOGUES.TRP -3
SASURAL SIMAR KA- 3.8 TRP DIDN'T WE SEE SISTER MARRYING JIJU IN CHOTI BAHU &KASAM SE PREVIOUSLY.
DIYA BATI HUM -TRP-6.3 FOR PESTERING BAHU BY INSANE SAS. No offence I will edit it but the common thing why they are maintaing TRP is support from the channel and PH.Otherwise  what is new in these shows.
Binge thumbnail
Hey Sam ,Z, Dummy, Anu, Sanjana🤗

Sam, WHAT? DD in a Balaji show? 😲 God save her! 😕
Binge thumbnail
Richa, hey!🤗 Lol, I cant still fathom how Saathiya manages such high trps. 😆 The timing is also so odd.. guess all housewives watch the show and then head towards kitchen to cook dinner. 
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Shreya: I wouldn't be too pessimistic, other than the fact that she supposedly isn't working with GC anymore 😭, Ekta has turned a new leaf and it seems she is really going experimental now, right form the Vampires to BALH and all her new endeavours are pretty successful and sensible to boot. She really has an eye and an ear on what people want to see. And I trust DD not to jump into anything cliched.

Gosh, that was quick. I am still reeling from the shock of reading that news!

Hi Richa!

SNS has high TRPs because it has done what all saas-bahu shows do, become an unshakable habit, like brushing your teeth, you just do it without thinking.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Lol, what if GC is her co-star? We were holding Ekta high for her production quality and see chiddiya chuk gayi kheth 😆 Is there a place where we can write feedback to her? 😉
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago