Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

This show has taught me to stop cribbing and appreciate what we have in hand. I cribbed about Annie-Arjun track and i got Circus party which made AA track look like a masterpiece...πŸ˜† I cribbed about Circus party and the show ended...😭 Right now i feel even that was bearable than this vacuum i'm in without GHSP...

@Fish Buddy: Come hereπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am very generous on the hugs I am giving out today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Fish Buddy...i really need a hug re...πŸ€— Although show ended yesterday we were looking fwd to Gurti's dance today. Now there's nothing to look forward to...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲 Neha, I mentioned you and you came! How creepy is that!

Please read my addition to our possessive Geet conversation, which I cannot believe I forgot to mention the other day, on the bottom of the last page.

@Nirvy: Thanks! I am excited for them two, although still figuring out how best to go about it...new thread for every episode? Just one thread and we keep adding links? I think I will make an introductory post tomorrow and we will see what people think...😊
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Zee...

I agree but the thing was...I couldn't see Geet getting destroyed anymore...that was killing me...so I support the ending...but I demand a season 2...that is my right...as a viewer and  fan(etic)...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Fish Buddy: You know what I was thinking today... When the other shows like DMG, MJHT  ended, atleast they (fans) had reruns to look forward too. Our show has ended when the channel itself ended. So no reruns. I wanted to see GHSP on the big screen again. πŸ˜’
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Neha...Do you get TV Asia at your place? They are showing some of the SO shows like MJHT and Dhoond Legi Manzil. I'm hoping they show GHSP too...😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

There is a void in my life at the moment😭😭 just cant get over the fact Geet ended...and what an end...totally abrupt... Our show didnt deserve this...I need it back... HELP~~~

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@neha...
I own every single epi off geet...that was/is my craze...and it's not only on my hard disk but pc too... thank god I 'm able to connect my hard disk to my telly...so I can watch it on big screen...
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Shivi: Thanks for the history lesson! πŸ˜ƒ It was amazing to know the history behind that BG. Have you read the Rangmunch article with Raju Singh where he talks about how each one came into being? If you haven't go see it now. It's a great interview with some in-depth insight into what went into the making and the choosing of the music. When you hear the music, of course you know there must be lots of thought behind it, but it's nice to know what that thought process was.

@Jyo: You are probably right about 4Lions not being able to handle the pressure the channel was putting on them. I get the feeling that they became really jaded after their experience with Geet which is why the frenemy show is all business. None of them have really bothered to put their heart into it the way they clearly did with Geet. Gosh, that initial 8-month period was just the work of every single person on the team working with passion, zeal and energy to create something new and I will never forget what that looks like!

@Z: I am glad I help do things to your mind...😈
But seriously, the show we got when compared to itself fell in the last days was pretty bad, but when compared to anything else out there, it was sheer perfection. The fact that the Maaneet story stayed together as did the couple, made every crap circus moment we had to put up with worthwhile!

Also, I just had to share this. You remember the possessive conversation you me and Neha were having the other day? Well I can't believe I forgot to mention my favourite example of that! It is in Mahi Mahi the song sequence when Geet is feeling all bad for separating Maan from yet another family member and tries to distance herself but then she has this expression like, NO, I love him and he loves me and I have every right to be with him and she goes back up to him and puts his hand on her waist. I loved how she made up her mind not to wallow but to claim him and say to hell with the non-existent sister! He's mine and she can lump it! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Sam: πŸ€—

@Bold: So true! That possesiveness in the dance is very evident. And why should she care for the non-existent sister?πŸ˜† If it was Vicky, then I would understand. Also, this same thing happened with Dev and NT. Geet was still sad about telling Maan about what horrible things his family have done to her. But she made her decision about telling her man everything because he deserved to know the truth and she did not want to loose him. She wanted him and that is that. Some other heroine would have cried her heart out and not told her man anything. Ex: Lovely bones in the other show.πŸ˜†

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shali

@neha...

I own every single epi off geet...that was/is my craze...and it's not only on my hard disk but pc too... thank god I 'm able to connect my hard disk to my telly...so I can watch it on big screen...

Shali that is amazing! So you can watch it on your TV anytime! I am yet to have such luck. I didn't get a chance to watch most of the episodes on the big screen so praying and hoping that some channel has the good sense to do reruns so I can enjoy the magic, full size!