Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Z after seeing the tamasha of vampo wedding I felt like seeing  geet's wedding make up. It is so perfect. Even the DOP Of geet  also  said this, that she is most beautiful bride ever he shot. She had a gr8 expressive eyes which showed satisfaction ,after a long tussle getting married to a maan whom she choose and she looked stunning & perfect. Even in dulhe ka sehra pic she was lookin gr8. But I could not get that pic. It was my fav banner pic. Both looked so adorable. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Pennu:

Oh man... both d scenes.. scene 2 n 3.. I dont know how much time... I must hav watched them on YT... most fav...n d most unique scenes.. I hav ever witnessed on TV... 

@ Jyoti:
I can vouch for it..that it was on-screen😆  n was edited out...😭 N I m very sure it was d EDITOR of GHSP only.. who did that...😡

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the dance was 110% ON screen and it got edited...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I. CAN'T. STOP. LOOKING. 😳

His torsion is perfect here to give view of maximum assets so I keep seeing something and then staring for a while and then, my eye wanders and I stare at that for a while, and then back again to the first thing...

I commend Gorky for capturing this because at the same time, you can see:
his abs
his back
his back dimples
his shoulder blades
his arms
his hands
his v-shaped torso ending at his waist
his pelvic bone ☺️
and of course, his pichwada

So you see, I can stare it forever because by the time I finish with one part, the other draws my attention and so forms a vicious, vicious cycle. ☺️

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Priya:

Yes... today's Vamp show actually made me thank our GHSP team.. even CVs if they wer responsible... whatever it was.. our last epi... everything was so touching n emotional.. left us all sad n crying.. 
In fact in d last epi.. they showed us .. why we did not want this serial to end at all...😭
I m glad in one way...though I hate to say this... that v all had a private n personal last epi...😭
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samana...ishhh...☺️ ☺️ absolute PERFECTION ☺️ ☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Maaneet marriage indeed was spl one and nothing less than epic ...

I was going through reactions of padosi forum and entire forum is disappointed with Abhiya marriage for several reasons like Abhay not putting sindoor and mangalsutra on Piya ,then while taking pheras Abhay not stretching his hand and giving it to Piya ,then while taking pheras and after marriage completion ,both r not even looking at each other ...

We got it all in Maaneet marriage from sindoor-mangalsutra(we got this repeatedly 😳) to stretching hands and holding each other's hand while taking pheras to lovingly looking at each other throughout the marriage to also the spl kanyadan part where MSK touches that flower on his forehead as a gesture which indicates that he is give princess treatment to his Geet 😳...

After watching this merger episode ,I realised why we r all so emotional attached to Maaneet and GC-DD ...its becuase of thier fabulous flawless acting and the chemistry which looks so damn real and one can automatically feel the emotoinal connect 😳
-richierich- thumbnail
 Ya gouri according to the act maan makes geet jealousand geet makes maan jealous .atlast come together and dance with the wedding couple . That we have seen in SBS.She edited it to shift the attraction towards abay-piya. but it failed. Mannet roked with that hand on  her shoulder and PKYEK  couple👎🏼II guess she gave too much filler to praise piya's vampo avtar due to which they were short of time and had to edit. What we saw the group dance by all was the extended part of couple dance but she cut the couple dance of Maaneet.
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Dunno If I posted these 
-richierich- thumbnail
 Really they were no where compared to maneet wedding. Immediately I ran to watch maaneet wedding U tube. Felt so emotional. Ekta instead of so many dance numbers by jokers cut shot the time and conc on wedding would have been more memorable for them.