India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

next track

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hey guys welcome me back am back on forum feels like long time but am happy. been busy for few days now lets increase rank of CGMWink. What you guys think of CGM and Queen Durdhara romance i found them very passionate and loving. plus all scenes were good recently although but filmy. watched episodes i missed recently and enjoyed it. Both Ashish and Niddhi looked cute and then end scene dont ask when she hugged himLOL bechaara shashank  

also where is dhananand havent seen him for long. we all know chandragupta will fight dhananand but bhadrasaal was senapati of magadh so isnt he gonna fight alongside dhananand army. and since gold is looted wouldnt bhadrasaal get in trouble since he was given an last chance. i though CGM and Acharya would loot gold from other areas of magadh or somefing like someone said on this forum. they will fight dhananand but will lose few battles and then they will take control by attacking sides of magadh to obtain victory and loot the gold from there to build their army.

k enough otherwise more essays from meLOL what you guys think of this new couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilchand1234

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top