Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Music Experts of The forum!!!! Need Help! (Page 5)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ms04

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by ms04

Who are these band of boys...? Can someone please enlighten me..
How come I have never heard of them? Definitely must have been besura... Wink

Mukesh

u can find them on net.

Really???? You must be kidding...LOL

no offense,plz. But I was looking for a quick answer...
...never mind everyone says they are besura...so why waste time listening to them.
main bhala aur mere oldies bhale..Wink

LOLLOLLOL Good choice

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Lewis does have more experience then HR in composing...I donot like HR but in comparion if i have to bear one of them,...I think i will prefer HR.
Just my views Tongue

experience?? more then half of the songs of HR are copied or "inspired" by other artists in the world.

if this is experience then it is good that lewis is not expereinced. At least he makes orignal stuff.

Go to raaga.com/hindi and u will find the album. ALbum's name is Gaane bhi do Yaar.

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 25 March 2006 at 3:29pm
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shantibai

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

MORE Besurye then Himesh??!!!

update fresh off the press!!

on bollywood this week  (airing as I write this one) they showed HR's makeup (sic!) room with his name written  thus .. "Himesh JI"

wondering if he is part chinese or taiwanese then .. because that would explain his nasalityLOL

lol

nahian its a unique style, even chinese and taiwanese are wondering that why haven't they heard this accent before.

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Lewis does have more experience then HR in composing...I donot like HR but in comparion if i have to bear one of them,...I think i will prefer HR.
Just my views Tongue

experience?? more then half of the songs of HR are copied or "inspired" by other artists in the world.

if this is experience then it is good that lewis is not expereinced. At least he makes orignal stuff.

Go to raaga.com/hindi and u will find the album. ALbum's name is Gaane bhi do Yaar.

Yes he does copy but here the question was who is more besura. Lewis does have originality ..no doubt.  But listening  among both of them ..HR is more in sur. May be because he copies them..That could be the reason. Once in a while most of our MD s are inspired (Copy could be wrong word here Big smile) by some other MD or a particular song and have used it in their composition. It could be from England, America, Latin America...any where.)

HR is also copyng and he does admit it too. Hopefully one of these days..he might come with his original and then who  knows Band Boys may sound a lot better then hi...he is better off copying Tongue

Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

MORE Besurye then Himesh??!!!

update fresh off the press!!

on bollywood this week  (airing as I write this one) they showed HR's makeup (sic!) room with his name written  thus .. "Himesh JI"

wondering if he is part chinese or taiwanese then .. because that would explain his nasalityLOL

lol

nahian its a unique style, even chinese and taiwanese are wondering that why haven't they heard this accent before.

oh dear BB

I am exhausted now

Anything more on this poor hapless brat of bollywood has to come after I obtain permission n clearance from our local online Himmy inamorata Jem

hehe sure

she will never give u the permission

give it a try wisaye. kya pata she bless u with the permission Big smile

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hi again
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Just my views Tongue

Yes he does copy but here the question was who is more besura. Lewis does have originality ..no doubt.  But listening  among both of them ..HR is more in sur. May be because he copies them..That could be the reason. Once in a while most of our MD s are inspired (Copy could be wrong word here Big smile) by some other MD or a particular song and have used it in their composition. It could be from England, America, Latin America...any where.)

HR is also copyng and he does admit it too. Hopefully one of these days..he might come with his original and then who  knows Band Boys may sound a lot better then hi...he is better off copying Tongue

So it is wrong to give credit to him na.

why can't we support the original composers??

Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

hi again

hello

how are u??

Long time no see.

main bilkol theek thaak hoon.

Embarrassed

Go to top