Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Buaji is more considerate

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I think Buaji is more considerate than Kushi's mother. I really appreciate her. I liked the way she was ready to Shyam to pieces like she is cutting up an animal.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
bt c was also d one who forced khushi to marry dat snake,...
sha12233 Newbie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Hi! Have always been a silent reader of IF but today just thought to add what I think of buaji who I think has always been misuderstood.  Buaji to me was never a bad person.  It was not her fault that she didnt know the real face of Shyam and being from the background she is from, he seemed a good candidate and from the way Shyam portrayed himself, someone who could handle Khushi.  Even the viewers liked Shyam (though everyone preferred arnav of course) until his truth was revealed.  From where she comes from you would be crazy to let go of a good rishta!  She was very much like a mother to Khushi, thinking of the best for Khushi.  Her words are rough and tough with Khushi but she has always been supportive of Khushi in every respect.  Even when Khushi didnt want to get engaged to Shyam, she did ask Khushi to give a good reason for saying no.  And Khushi gave none.  Buaji has always wanted good matches for her nieces.  I am pretty sure she would have agreed to Arnav too if he had gone to ask for Khushi's hand.  So i am not surprised by her reaction when she found out Shyam's truth. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top