Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar can't become BM's husband!

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just by putting on the mangalsutra on BM he can't become her husband. Husband is someone who looks after his wife and family supports her through good times and bad times. He can't make up for the times he has left the family to suffer and face humiliation because of him.  ðŸ¤¢

I can't believe that he wants to sell Kashyap House! LIKE I ALWAYS SAID HE WILL NEVER CHANGE! I bet that he will use the money to pay back the money he owes to people in USA! 

he is selfish and sick sick man. ( Actually he is not even worthy of being called a man) ! ðŸ˜¡

Reply Back. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am with you on this...but after reading I felt to slap him...and I think family should do same... each and every member of the house slap him very hard...including Mitthi and Meena. and kick him out of house
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So agree with u patelcharu. 
pinky.A thumbnail
You are right..

As per my personal view, i wish suhana buys the property and throw him out of the house,and give the money also to BM.. He should be exposed and no excuses should be allowed anymore...
bhoomi25 thumbnail
BM should have slapped shameless man,and stopped him from putting mangalsutra on her, infront of whole pariwar.BM should have shown her frustration and showed his aukat in front of whole kashyap pariwar.USM is getting on my nerves.Hope they kick him out asap.How can he bring back mangalsutra when BM gave him back clearly saying thr is no relationship between them.what is he trying to prove;-(...He knows everyone weakness that they sacrifice for family ...as suhana said playing with their emotions..Hope badimaa kicks him out of the house..
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't agree enough with you on this. He is one sick creature. Worth to snatch and throw away... I don't think I have ever hated anybody this much.. I just cant tolerate him anymore.. How badly I want him to be exposed and thrown out of the house.

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I HOPE HE SELLS THE HOUSE
THEN WE WILL GET TO SEE SOME ACTION
CAUSE NOW NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN KASHAP PARIVAAR
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: patelcharu

I am with you on this...but after reading I felt to slap him...and I think family should do same... each and every member of the house slap him very hard...including Mitthi and Meena. and kick him out of house

i really slapped my laptop when he tied that mangalsutra on badi ma..
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. By putting on a mangal sutra doesn't automatically get u remarried. I am not a fan whatsoever of him returning and on top of that his family starting to accept him.
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky.A

You are right..

As per my personal view, i wish suhana buys the property and throw him out of the house,and give the money also to BM.. He should be exposed and no excuses should be allowed anymore...

i was also thinking Suhana should buy the house!