Jeevika has to let go of Manvi

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree that Jeevika and Manvi have a special relationship but i really feel that at times it does get in the way of jeevika's new lfie. Its ok and natural to miss her but she has to concentrate on her new life.

She has to let go of Manvi so that Manvi can stand on her own leg and look after herself. If Manvi becomes too dependent on Jeevika then it will be hard for her to let go. Manvi will one day get married and have her own life too. She can't be dependent on Jeevika all the time. 

Manvi will make mistakes but she will learn from them and become a better person. ðŸ˜›

Jeevika has to let her sis out of her protective cave and let her see the world around her and concentrate on her new life

Reply Back. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But it's not just Manvi who is dependant on her, Jeevika needs Manvi in her life too. I think they've both handled the situation maturely and accepted that they have to lead new lives without each other but it's not easy and for JM, I think it's impossible for them to let go of each other.

Even from the plot's POV, if they 'let go' then there wouldn't be anything to unique to show right? The basic premise of the EHMMBH is two sisters who can't stay without each other.
AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

But it's not just Manvi who is dependant on her, Jeevika needs Manvi in her life too. I think they've both handled the situation maturely and accepted that they have to lead new lives without each other but it's not easy and for JM, I think it's impossible for them to let go of each other.

Even from the plot's POV, if they 'let go' then there wouldn't be anything to unique to show right? The basic premise of the EHMMBH is two sisters who can't stay without each other.

I agree with you! They both have a really special bond. Not only Maanvi is dependent on her. Jeevika is also like that. true maanvi needs to make her own mistakes and she is. She is learning household chores with the help of her sister. There is nothing wrong with that. I think that Jeevika is handling the situation nicely and Maanvi too. Jeevika can be a good daughter in law and sister. And she is!!!! The bond of the two sisters is natural after marriage. They cant forget eachother and not think about each other after marriage. That does not happen in real life. This show and their bond is really realistic.
Edited by riddhimarmaan - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar,she just got married.Ofcourse,she'll take time..she cant just forget she had a lill sister.

Its not natural