Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: alanta

Hey u watched it finally...thank u so much Rim...I am waiting for an FF from u😊

Ahahaha im also waiting ;)
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Friends,

Here is the next one..but I dont know in which category does it fall,..for the time being this is a scene mix..I really want to know ur opinion about this...Kindly do watch and comment..I really need ur help😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=ULN2oIHZdgByA&v=N2oIHZdgByA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Sorry double post
alanta thumbnail
Sorry double post
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res😃
I loved the music so much.beautiful scene selection.will comment in detail tomorrow😊

sorry for being so late.wanted to comment in the morning but got held up.Alanta,this was superb.First of all excellent choice of music.It is perfect to show Kesar's growing feelings for Gulaal.nyaan ee music evadeyo ketatunda.pakshe orma verunilla innallum valare nalla choice aayirunnu ketto👏especially the uthar chadav in the music parts were perfectly in sync with the scenes.My fav bit is how you trasitioned from Kesar lying on the bed thinking about Gulaal to the orchard scene.That was beautiful-a perfect mix👏This was beautiful Alanta.Keep making more👍🏼
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alanta , lovely scene selection yaar and perfect beats...will comment in detail later
res😳

Edit:

This was a beautiful mix,the sequence was so well organised looked like you were trying to tell a story through turning of pages of a really emotional but romantic book

I like the music beats the crescendos rising with the perfectly synchronised scene and then again mellowing with amazing matched sequence👏

Beautiful creation Alanta, I hope you can come up with some more innvovation like this...see I told you, you had in to you to come up with different and amazing creative ideas ab jaldi se kuch aur soch,big hug🤗 for such a beautiful creation
Edited by enchanted23 - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
res 😊

Edit:

Alanta 🤗...me loved this so much...wow...you just said the whole story of kesar n gulaal in this amazing video...just awesome n beautiful 👏

Sorry for late unres ...too much busy these days 😭

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alanta🤗sorry for being late this time.I have updated my comments😃
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Alanta.🤗.I just lubbed it yaara.The music was absolutely in tandem with the scenes and the blending was beautiful👏
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
unres done in the same page 😳