Gulsar Moments :The Rhythm of Love pg6 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely lovely alanta, so so so beautiful, i just loved it so much, lovely pictures, lovely editing, it is so superb yaar ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ fantastic ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—
Hi friends,
 I couldnt come here for some days..due to some issues...just tried to make one VM for the first time...actually I dont know anything about Vm making, but still gave a try...sorry if it is a blunder...thank u all for ur valuable comments which paved the way for this one..will reply soon...please do comment on this one..please๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S_WvD3pd_F8 [/YOUTUBE]

Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
res 

Edit:

Alanta...this is very good one...one of my fav songs...song selection n scene selection for the lyrics is good...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
Alanta,first of all lovely song selection.one of my fav Adnan Sami songs.makes me very emotional every time I hear it or see the music video๐Ÿ˜ญ

coming on to the VM I loved it.My fav bits are the starting and the ending.so,so magical.perfect scenes to use.I loved the use of champa scene for the lyrics "tu agar keh de...chaan taare laa doon"He did get her champa na๐Ÿ˜ณ
and the use of the dupatta burning scene when the music picked up tempo-that was well done.I loved everything except there was some blue thing crawling in the one of the scenes.I think it's a virus๐Ÿ˜†

Great job Alanta๐Ÿ‘
Firstly, a big hug frm my side for the choice of song- it made the scenes so soulful! Loved the start, the bit where Gulaal peeks to check whether Kesar drinks the milk well in sync wid the line "Tera chehra jab nazar aaye","Tu izzazat de agar" part is so well synced wid the scene, i seriously loved it. My fav will be the chunar burning and pareshaani during the intense music piece. Thank u so much for sharing ur lovely creativity with us. Hope to see more from u.
my fav song , it is perfect on kes-gul , beautiful vm dear
wow... lovely scene selection...I loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I'm looking forward to watch more VMs from you... please make more on Gulsar  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
Beautiful VM, Alanta.. my fav song!!!
nice effort, keep up the good work n keep going ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Alanta lovely vm,nice song selection and perfect synchronisation of lyrics with scenes...I agree with Mini and Prachu the bit where the music crescendo picks up is so perfectly matched with the chundar burning and perashani scene, well done๐Ÿ‘ please keep your creative juices flowing with such amazing results