India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

LMAOOOOOO...obsessed SS article

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged

They are the shining stars of the telly world. Shilpa Saklani and Anuj Saxena tell Ahmedabad Times what makes them the most watched and wanted prime time actors

SURBHI GUPTA

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ SATURDAY, JULY 02, 2005 09:53:35 PM ]

* On playing the ideal "bahu": I have no problems with the image I portray on television as I don't really care who sees it and who doesn't. That's not my job. I don't even plan to work for too long. People keep telling my mother-in-law what a good bahu I am, at which point, I just tell her to bring them home to see the real me!

* On life behind the K-serials: The K-serials are regressive, yet progressive, in certain aspects. For instance, all my little cousins now know the Gayatri Mantra by heart. Even the campus where we shoot for 14 hours a day is almost like a family. You run into the same people whether or not you work with them. It's great fun to sit around, bitch and laugh together. In fact, "Ba" laughs the loudest, among all of us.

* On Bollywood blues: Bollywood for me started and ended with Tere Liye -- A film starring six newcomers and directed by a debutant director. Though I still maintain that the actors as well as the director did a decent job, the film just wasn't meant to be a hit. I don't plan to venture into Bollywood again. Films require a certain temperament and I don't think I have it.

* On life after marriage to Apoorva Agnihotri aka Armaan Suri: My husband is a dude.(lmaoooooooooo.....who else but SS says that...i mean, lmaooooo...every  cool guy is called a dude...what's so special about that LOL)I think he's a better-looking, better performing actor than me. I would gift my right hand, my left leg, anything to work with him.(well, just tell us...what did you gift TnD????TongueTongueConfusedI'll produce my own show if I have to.(if you have that much money, why dont you first get decent clothes...you direly need them ...and dragg your chunoo to mangoWinkWink and please but him somethign decent)With his serial immediately following mine every evening, people already say, "Prime time pe tehelka macha diya." LOL

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....and now she is working with him...mind you, this article is kinds old when apu was shootign in amritsar with monaEmbarrassed

Edited by Buffie - 25 March 2006 at 10:13am

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged

* On life after marriage to Apoorva Agnihotri aka Armaan Suri: My husband is a dude. I think he's a better-looking, better performing actor than me. I would gift my right hand, my left leg, anything to work with him. I'll produce my own show if I have to. With his serial immediately following mine every evening, people already say, "Prime time pe tehelka macha diya."

LMAOOO..we all know what she did to get on JJKN yaarr LOL

thanks for the article nushieBig smile
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

* On life after marriage to Apoorva Agnihotri aka Armaan Suri: My husband is a dude. I think he's a better-looking, better performing actor than me. I would gift my right hand, my left leg, anything to work with him. I'll produce my own show if I have to. With his serial immediately following mine every evening, people already say, "Prime time pe tehelka macha diya."

lol khush....read the replies our very own JK gave a few months backLOLLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=51260

alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
tfs
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
lmaooo.."my husband is a dude"..hahaha anyone who uses
that phrase needs to have their @ss stomped Confused
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL ...thanks for the article!
Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

hehe I waz trying to b nice coz i didn't know anything abt chipkoo back thenEmbarrassed

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Originally posted by Buffie

hehe I waz trying to b nice coz i didn't know anything abt chipkoo back thenEmbarrassed

hahahahahahaa......JK and being nice to SS....LOLZm...now what do you think....your opinion as of today is------------------------?????????

Go to top