India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Bloopers of Saath phere

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Hi! I'm Hayati. Normally, I am only a spectator on this forum and enjoy reading the detailed and wonderful updates and the insightful comments by the members of this forum. However, today I could not resist sharing this amazingly hilarious blooper that I noticed on Saat Phere on Thursday. Since I live in Ireland, this episode is the one where Kaveri insults Nahar and family for humiliating Samar by offering a job. Well, I noticed that in this episode at a certain camera angle the head of one of the helping staff of the set is visible. At first I was trying to figure out which character it was and afterwards realized that it was not one of the characters but someone part of the Saat Phere set team! Well, just wanted to share this comic blooper.

Well, since I am in the mood of writing, I would like to comment on the recent speculations going around regarding Nahars changed behavior. Well, I think that he is not having a illicit affair with Tara, or has mental issues (like bipolar syndrome) or was previously married as the director has molded his character in such a way that these flaws would just ruin the whole basis of Nahar's charisma. And I personally think that till now the show is doing a good job showing the evolving emotions of all the characters. Moreover, the directors have built up the sister in law – brother in law relationship (don't really know the Hindi terms for them! Sorry!) So well that it would just ruin the sweetness present if they show them having an affair. I think that a) Nahar's reaction and anger towards Saloni for not sharing the truth with him is justified as he was always a supportive husband. Secondly, he did not agree with Brijesh's decision, which reflects that he still loves Saloni and will stand by her when she is treated unfairly or is on the side of truth. I also think a resolution will happen between the two in the near future. b) I also think that Brijesh's reaction and decision is justified, as there is a line that every person has to draw. I mean he did support Saloni's family till a point but since Shubra's premarital pregnancy can harm his family he had to step in and protect his family's honor. It does not mean he is a bad guy just means that it is something he has to do for his family. Secondly, we always complain when we see really goody goody characters, and Brijesh is now emerging as a real character as he is also exhibiting a very humanly characteristic where ones family and honor is more important than anything else. Well, I'm sure that most of you are thinking that I am like writing an essay, but I'm sorry I just finished doing a six page English report on Oscar Wilde's stylistic techniques on bringing his characters to life so I am really in the mood of writing.

Anyways, I would like to take this opportunity to thank and commend the updaters who have till now been doing a fabulous job. It is really good for people like me who don't really understand or speak Hindi that well and the updates really help me get the episodes into perspective. Well, please feel free to comment on anything I have said.

Gracias!

Hayati

universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for your comments. it was a nice observation. Clap
mom22ds Senior Member
mom22ds
mom22ds

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
hey Hayati, i just watched that episode & tried to find the blooper u mentioned, but couldn't. It is March 20th video u r talking about, can u please tell the scene where exactly u saw that head of the team member???

thanks
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
LOL
rangi1222 IF-Dazzler
rangi1222
rangi1222

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Smile
munizaaa Goldie