Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

8th wonder, Ahem and smile!!! i faint

indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was that it...did he really smile..or i am delusional...god!!!😳 this is the first time i guess on screen he smiled and that too looking at gopi..though she was sleeping..if she wud have been awake she would faint and directly go in to coma...
fab epi lovely smile, yellow kurta..everything is killer abt this guy...CV's pls bring more and more gohem...pls...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i so agree he actually gave this small smile seeing a sleeping gopi.cute right.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
So it means today lovely Gohem scene ...me excited now...by the way I like ur topic becoz atleast it has some detail info regarding the Gohem scene ...also if in today's episode there r more scene than do add in ur post.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing , I am dying to watch this epi
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...It was like Aham, Is that you? He was looking definitely handsometoday not like the other times, he smiled seeing at the innocence of sleeping beauty, his wifey
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_rd

So it means today lovely Gohem scene ...me excited now...by the way I like ur topic becoz atleast it has some detail info regarding the Gohem scene ...also if in today's episode there r more scene than do add in ur post.

thanks for the comments..today's entire epi was fab...u shud watch it for sure...i am waiting for shaina's written update..and her comments..
paroomeem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this man is superb in controlling his emotions, even gave a controlled but beautiful smile, keep it up ahem ji
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just love it when he smiles at Gopi. This is the first time he has smiled at Gopi since the navratri scenes. I hope he does this more!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is totally in love with Gopi. He knows it but just has to accept it. ðŸ˜³
Kavya.S thumbnail
saw the episode now omg loved the scene...
loved ahem today...