15th dec discussion thread - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Sachi, why she needs Suhana now frm here, why just cant she open her bloody mouth
@ sachi: Sahi kahan CV's ne humare dimaag ka dahi kar diya hai...Plzz end this USM ki gatha fast 

And in precap Suhana looked 🤢...horrible makeup👎🏼
Suhana mai mein itni maturity dekh kar toh mujhe chakar arhe hai😆...waise i liked small confrontation scene between her and BP.
I knew BP will put mangalsutra again.. but had doubt that suhana or BM or RB will say, she will wear later... I think BM will say loud when she gets to know BP selling the house.. I think that time before all family members, BM will break her marriage and show mangalsutra..
Originally posted by 111192

Suhana mai mein itni maturity dekh kar toh mujhe chakar arhe hai😆...waise i liked small confrontation scene between her and BP.
Mujhe bhi...nah😆
as per precap tomorrow suhana will come to know about ishwar's real intentions so may be next week by wednesday its the end of this BP track.

CVS are lajawab .. They can make suhana character matured with in this week and make BM character so week..😡  I too like BP and suhana conversation..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
srsly to c suhana maturing so much gives me chakkars 2😆
Originally posted by *Resham*

Sachi, why she needs Suhana now frm here, why just cant she open her bloody mouth

Suhana Lead hai... aur Star Plus ki Bahuen Hi Sab Kuchh Solve karti hai... baki itne bade Parivaar me kisi me bhi akal nahi hai...

🤣🤣

toh iss baar aap ki bari hai after Sheemu di...lol