Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak FF Pehla Nasha Part8 page15-17th July - Page 9

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jaisyjazz

loved the update and especially loved how shan search for khanak and miss her awww so sweet and cute khanak plz come back to him he needs u only u can make him smile again

but where is she? hmmm?

plz can u give next update tonight actually i m very eager to know about next plzzz

edited:

and i know about ur other ff Arranged plz uska update bhi jaldi deto

u told tat u'll update it frequently but again u disappeared plz aisa phirse mat karo

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

What other ff can u plz telll me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_rbo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update is really nice payal...i liked it ...poor shaan everytime his bodygaurds come and he is not able to show his heroic punches...last one shaan searching for khanak was really nice...

ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update payal 
poor shaan not free to do what he wants 
next update soon 
heer_85 thumbnail
 lovely  update  Payal
 loved how shaan fought for khanak n the tarrace scene was vry nice 
 khanak can't c him upset n bt left coz she got a call n was late too
 nice part when  shaan was looking for khanak at collage
 hope they soon realize their feeling 
 but the question is where is khanak?
 please update soon 
 n ur other ff too 

Edited by heer_85 - 11 years ago
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@asma1  yes other ff called Arranged payal ne part 5 me uska link diya hai especially to u u can check it
payalmehra thumbnail
Thank you friends neethurosemaneesha28889aasma1heer_85AwesomeYashAranniki_rboIF_ridasnigdhanagarsweetsute, jaisyjazz for loving my updateπŸ€—

Part 6

Shaan came up to the terrace, sat down and looked up towards the sky. "Khanak tum kahan ho?"

Just then he got a message from an unknown number. He opened it. It was written in the sms:

"I am with Ducks, on a secret mission, U OK na? Don't reply."

Shaan was confused.πŸ˜• "Secret mission"? "don't reply"? Then a smile came to his face "Khanak yeh sirf tum kar sakti ho". πŸ˜› He felt better. She is with Ducks, so hopefully safe and the sms must be from Ducks' mobile. "Khanak, tum kab mere bare mein Ducks ko bataogi? Kehti hai bhaiya se darti nahi"πŸ˜† "But what "secret mission? She is talking about?"πŸ˜• He felt little jealous, he can't miss secret missions πŸ˜†that also with Khanak.😳

The whole day there were no other messages from Khanak nor she returned back home, which made Shaan totally restless. Twice he called Ducks but it was switched off.

At 7 PM Shaan got a call from Khanak's mobile.

Shaan: Hello, Khanak, are you OK? Is everything fine? Tum apna mobile kyun chhorke gayi thi? Ducks ke saath kahan gayi thi? Is Ducks OK? Is there any problem?πŸ€”

Khanak: Shaan, Shaan, Shaan chill yaar, how can I answer so many questions together?πŸ˜†

Shaan: Chill? Tumhe pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha? Main pagalo ki tarah tumhe har jaga dhundh raha tha

Khanak: Cool down yaar, I am perfectly alright.😎

Shaan: Where were you?

Khanak: I went with Ducks to meet his princess.πŸ˜ƒ

Shaan: Princess?!!!!!!

Khanak: She is so beautiful yaar, tum dekhoge to tumhe kuchh kuchh to zaroor hoga.😍

Just then somebody knocked Khanak's door.

Ducks: sis, come downstairs, nasta khane ke liye chalo.

Khanak shouted "abhi ayi" then he told Shaan "Shaan main phone rakhti hun, mauka mil te hi I will call you. Ducks is calling me."

Shaan: butπŸ˜’

Khanak: no "but" I will call you na? and she hung up the phone.

Shaan was quite irritated. "Main pura din tumhare liye wait kar raha tha aur tum."πŸ˜’

At  11. 30 PM when Khanak came back to her room she saw an sms from Shaan. "Khanak, I was waiting for you, lekin abhi mujhe bohut neend a rahi hai, I am sleeping".😑

Khanak thought Shaan might be sleeping but she thought to send him an sms "Hi Shaan are U sleeping? Was chatting with Ducks. Sorry"

Instantly she got a reply. "no, I am not".

Khanak: "are you angry? Suno na aj kya hua."Shaan replied "bolo".

Khanak : "Ducks is in love". Shaan: "with whom?"

Khanak: "I will tell you but before that I need your help". Shaan "what help?"

Khanak: "can you come to the college at 6'O clock in the morning tomorrow?" Shaan: "what?" 😲

Khanak: I need to submit my project tomorrow, aj to kuchh kiya hi nahi aur main kar bhi nahi pa rahi hun, I need your help." Shaan: "OK, I'll come. Ma ko bol dunga I have a exam tomorrow and I need to study in the library".

Khanak: "OK cya tomorrow". Shaan: "what about Ducks?".

Khanak: "kal bolungi". Shaan: "No, abhi bolo".

They continued sms-ing each other, I don't know why they don't call each other, it would have been much easier.πŸ˜† But I know one thing "sms bhejne ka alag hi maza hai".😳 πŸ˜† Khanak told Shaan what happened that day. Actually Ducks was in love, that also with the one and only sister of a Mumbai Don. With Khanak's help he met that girl (how, I am not telling as this story is about Shanak)πŸ˜†

At 5'O clock:

Shaan: "mujhe bohut neend a rahi hai". Khanak: "No way, get up and get ready".

Both of them got up and after 45 minutes they headed for their college.

Khanak reached college before Shaan; she went up to the terrace. She was feeling very sleepy so she sat on the floor and started drowsing.πŸ˜†

Shaan came and saw her sleeping like that. He went near her ear and shouted "Khanak".πŸ˜† Khanak jumped and said "kya hua! kya hua!"😲 Then she saw Shaan laughing, she started hitting him.πŸ˜†

After a while Khanak started doing her project work and Shaan was helping her.πŸ˜›

At 8.30 AM Khanak was done with her project work.😊

Shaan: At what time you have to submit it?

Khanak: 10.30

Shaan: 10:30? you should have called me at 8'O clock instead of 6.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Khanak: Ghar pe rehke kya karte? mere saath phone pe chat hi na? and that is what we are doing right now.πŸ˜‰

Shaan: I am feeling very sleepy.πŸ˜’ He lied on the floor. Khanak yawned and she also lied beside him. After a while they fell asleep.😳

At 10.30 Khanak's mobile started ringing. Both of them woke up. It was Khanak's friend. She called her as Khanak was getting super late.Khanak took her bag and went to her class. Shaan started sleeping again.πŸ˜†

Ultimately Khanak and her friends were successful in submitting their projects properly. 😊They were very happy.😊 They planned to go Juhu Beach. Khanak thought she will call Shaan and take him with her.😊

She went up to the terrace. Shaan was still sleeping. She took her revenge by shouting "Shaan" to his ears. Shaan was totally puzzled. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†He didn't hit her; he started to give his sweet smile instead.😳

Khanak told him to come with her to the Juhu Beach. Shaan said that he can't come. His bodyguards will not allow, as it is a public place. (Actually Shaan was not in a mood to share Khanak with anybody, he suffered a lot the earlier day. He was not able to understand this😳). So he was not ready to go.

Khanak: OK, I am going. Bye. See you tomorrow.

Shaan looked at his watch; it was already 12'O clock. He got an important class. So he came down with Khanak. Khanak went to her friends and Shaan went to his class.

Khanak came out of the college. They decided to have Pani Puri. Everyone was enjoying a lot. Only Khanak felt something was missing. She went out with her friends so many times but for the first time she is not having that much fun she had earlier. She understood that she was not happy leaving Shaan behind.😳

Just then the bus came which was going to Juhu. They ran towards the bus. Earlier Khanak was the first one to catch a running bus, but today she was the last one. She tried to hold the hand of one of her friend who was standing on the footboard. Her friend was also trying to catch her. But suddenly Khanak stopped running. She shouted "tum log jao, main nahi a rahi hun, mera kuchh kaam hai".πŸ˜›

The bus was gone. Khanak's friends were unhappy.πŸ˜’

Khanak came back to the college. She saw Shaan was very seriously attending his class. She sent him an SMS. She started waving at him standing at the classroom door (Thank god, the teacher was not able to see her, other students were also looking at the Prof).πŸ˜†

Shaan's friend noticed Khanak and he told Shaan to look at the door. Shaan looked at the door and saw Khanak. She was showing him her mobile, she was trying to tell him "check your mobile". Finally Shaan understood. He checked his mobile and found Khanak's SMS. It was written there:

"Shaan, I am short of money. Can you come outside and lend me some money. My friends are waiting for me".

Shaan suddenly got up. The teacher said "what happened Shaan?"

Shaan: Sir, I need to go outside, I have some urgent works to do.

Teacher: Now? can't you wait till the class ends?

Shaan: No Sir, its urgent.πŸ˜†

Everyone in the class started laughing.🀣

The teacher knew that Shaan was a good student. So he said "OK, you can go. Just remember I will not allow this next time".🀣

Shaan came out of the class. Khanak was laughing like hell. "tumne kabhi aisa kia kya? tumhe pata hai ke sablog kya soch rahe hai...ke tumhe..."🀣

Shaan was quite embarrassed.😳 Then he said "how much money do you need?"

Khanak stopped laughing, grabbed Shaan's hand and pulled him.

Shaan: kya kar rahi ho?😲

Khanak: ao na mere saath. She stopped when they came up to the terrace.

Shaan was totally perplexed.πŸ˜•

Khanak: I am not going with my friends, they are already gone.

Shaan: what?😲 but why?πŸ˜•

Khanak: us tank ke upar chaloge?She pointed towards the water tank. It was quite high and there was no ladder attached to it.😲

Shaan was more confused.πŸ˜• First of all she was not answering his questions and secondly she wanted to climb up the water tank?πŸ˜•

Shaan: Par kaise?

Khanak went near the tank and started climbing up with the help of a water pipe.πŸ˜† Shaan followed her.πŸ˜†

Khanak: wow!! yahan se sabkuchh kitna achcha lagta hai na?πŸ˜ƒ

Shaan: Ha, lekin tumne bataya nahi tum kyun nahi gayi apne dosto ke saath?πŸ˜•

She was silent for a while, thinking about why she didn't go.

Khanak: maine socha ke tum bechara larka apni boring classes attend karoge aur main beach mein enjoy karungi? I felt bad for you. Tum kabhi bhi Juhu beach nahi ja sakte?πŸ˜’

Shaan started smiling, the fact that Khanak was with him and she was not going anywhere gave him immense happiness. Even nature could hear his heartbeat.

Suraj chhup gaya badalo ke pichhe hawa chalne lagi

Shaan: Agar tum mere saath ho to Juhu kya mujhe kahin bhi jane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.☺️

Khanak looked at Shaan, she tried to read his mind, Shaan was looking at her😳

Suddenly it started raining.

Mumbai mein achanak barish hoti nahi hai, lekin jab Shanak ko kuch kuch hota hai to rainfall kyun snowfall bhi ho sakta hai😳

Khanak felt awkward and she tried to go away from Shaan.😳

Suddenly Shaan noticed that Khanak was at the edge, she can fall anytime.😲

Shaan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. But Khanak just lost her balance and fell down from the tank. 😲Thank god Shaan was still holding her hand. She was totally hanging in the air.😲

Finally Shaan was able to pull her up.😊 Both of them were really shocked, they couldn't believe what just happened. Shaan instantly hugged her.😊

Shaan: Khanak, I am sorry, I shouldn't have pulled you.

Khanak hugged him back. She was very frightened.

After a while they broke off from the hug. Both were feeling little awkward.

Shaan tried to ease the situation saying: kuchh nahi hua tumhe, waise gir jati to mar thodi na jati, sirf haat pair toot jata, kuchh din hospital mein rehna parta, mujhe kuchh din tumse chhutkara milta.πŸ˜†

(The scene reminds me of Jab We Met)😳

They came down. Khanak was not talking. Actually she was not able to forget what Shaan told her, the way he was looking at her, the rain, the hug, the comfort she felt in his arms.☺️

Shaan thought she was still afraid. He tried to cheer her up. But his efforts were in vein. Ultimately Khanak said "main ghar jana chahti hun"

Shaan thought "bohut zada hi darr gayi hai, shayad ghar jake thik ho jae". He said "OK tum ghar jao, aur rest lo".

Khanak came back home. She felt something happening to her. Is she falling for Shaan?☺️

O re manwa tu to bawra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai

Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte
Jo barsein sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond

Kaise main chaloon
Dekh na sakoon
Anjaane raaste

Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq9hhahwMw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by payalmehra - 11 years ago
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
payal wonderful updateπŸ˜›... thank u so much for the Long update...
wow!their friendship going to Chang in the Love...
shaan was worried for the khanak hole day ,waiting for her reply all night so sweet...,helped her in her project wow!
i think shaan is in Love...but khanak ? but khanak Looked at him only as friend...but slowly she will realize πŸ˜Š
and Last one water tank scene so cute...rain and shanak hug...so beautiful 
waiting for the next update...

heer_85 thumbnail
  lovely update Payal
   khanak was on secrete mission with Duck. at least  Duck got a GF in ur ff
 warma RBO me pitta reh tata πŸ˜† but yaha mili to  wo bhi  Don ki beti LOL!
 love  shaan n khanak  sms talk 
   khanak started feeling something when she's not with shaan dats very good  πŸ˜†  both climbed the water tank lol!
 n yeah Payal when shanak r together rain n snow  falls  πŸ˜† 
 hope they soon  confess wat they feel
 please update ur other ff 
 waiting for dat too
 update soon
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
payal lovely update
next update soon please
niki_rbo thumbnail
a beautifull update...liked it payal...waiting for next update...