Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalmehra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you friends for loving my FF. Your comments made me grin all 32 out. ๐Ÿค—

Don't worry I will continue my other FF as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pehla Nasha

Recap: Like many common love stories Shaan(23) and Khanak(22) at first didn't like each other. Their difference was Khanak was a tomboy type girl, very bad in studies and unpopular and Shaan was a very sweet decent boy, very good in studies and popular (he is minister's son). Khanak always thought she is good for nothing and Shaan hated that people praise him without knowing him fully. They went to a college trip, where they started talking to each other and became friends. They shared a funny relationship where Khanak tried to tell Shaan he is not the best and Shaan tried to tell Khanak, she is not just ordinary. Khanak got a 6 months internship in a wildlife photography magazine, for which she has to get good marks in her upcoming semesters.

Sorry friends for updating so late. Please read the earlier chapters again to understand the story.

Part 4

In the evening Khanak was roaming around in the garden. She was very happy; she never felt this much contended before. She always thought that she was good for nothing. But today she felt that she is someone special, the kids love her so much. She thought "kya main sachmuch in bachcho ka bhala karti hun?" She started singing and dancing.

Mil gayi, aaj aasman se
Aa gayi aagey main jahan se
Yeh kya hua
Mil gayi, aaj aasman si
Aa gayi aagey main jahan se
Yeh kya hua

Udi from Guzarish

Khanak: Aaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ, actually as she turned she saw Shaan standing right in front of her.

Shaan: chup ho jao, main koi bhoot nahi hun๐Ÿ˜†

Khanak: tum, tum yahan kaise?

She looked very tensed. Actually her elder brother cum best friend Ducks knew about Khanak hating Shaan but she never told him that she befriended him.

Shaan: tumne Tripathy sir ki class nahi kar paye na, isliye maine socha tumhe unke notes de jaun.

Khanak (still tensed): tum andar kaise ae?

Shaan: kyun gate se, maine kaha ke main Khanak se milna chahta hun, andar aya aur dekha tum garden mein dance kar rahi ho aur main idhar chala aya.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Khanak was thinking "Ducks ko pata nahi hai ke main abhi Shaan se larti nahi hun, hum dost ban chuke hai aur agar wo idhar a jaye to hurt to hoga hi, usse bhi zada - wo mujhe sach chhupane ke liye bohut tease karega".๐Ÿ˜†

"sher ka nam lo aur sher a jaye"

Ducks: Hey sis, kya kar rahi ho idhar? aur yeh kaun hai?

Khanak was totally perplexed.๐Ÿคข

Khanak told Shaan: tum? tum idhar kya kar rahe ho? jao yahan se, I don't want to talk to you.๐Ÿ˜ก

Shaan was totally shocked and hurt๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ he was about to leave when Ducks stopped him.

Ducks: "ruko, if I am not mistaken, you are Shaan, right?", then he told Khanak "yeh koi tarika hai kisise baat karne ka?"

Shaan tum andar chalo.

Three of them went inside. Ducks ordered some coffee for them, Ducks tried to talk with them, but none of them were talking much. Khanak was tensed and Shaan was upset. After a while Shaan left.

Ducks: Yeh Shaan kyun aya tha?

Khanak: mujhe nahi pata

Ducks: what's wrong with you? mujhe to yeh larka bura nahi laga.๐Ÿ˜‰

Khanak got up "main chalti hun, mujhe parna hai". Then she saw the copy which Shaan brought for her, she took it went to her room. She thought "uff, aj bach gayi, kal Shaan ko sorry bolna parega".

Shaan came back home, he was really sad. At dinner time he ate a very little, he was constantly smiling just to hide his sorrow. Just when he was about to sleep his mother came in with a glass of milk.

Ma: Shaan, yeh doodh pi le.

Shaan: Ma, main ab bara ho chukka hun, mujhe dudh nahi pina๐Ÿ˜†

Ma: dekho, yeh mat sochna ke maine notice nahi kia ke tum dinner mein kuchh bhi nahi kha rahe the.

Shaan was totally surprised;๐Ÿ˜ฒhe tried to find answers from his mother's eyes.

Ma: yeh wohi larki hai na jo tumhare saath Manali mein thi?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Shaan was more surprised.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ma: dekho, ab tum yeh dudh pilo aur so jao, thoda thoda gam to zindagi mein ata hi hai na? gam ke baad jab khushi ati hai to wo aur bhi achchi lagti hain.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She smiled and kept the glass on the study table and left. Shaan stood there thinking "yeh Ma kya kehna chahti hai?"๐Ÿ˜•

Next day when Shaan was just entering his class room Khanak pulled him out of the class.

Khanak: yeh notes hai? mujhe to lagta tha ke notes book se easy hota hai, yeh to kitab ka baap nikla, mujhe kuchh bhi samajh mein nahi a raha hai, tum chalo mere saath, mujhe samjha do.๐Ÿ˜†

Shaan was totally shocked, he was thinking  "kya yeh wohi Khanak hai jo kal mujhse rudely baat kar rahi thi?"๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Khanak kept pulling him.๐Ÿ˜†

Shaan: kahan le ja rahe ho mujhe?

Khanak: chhat par, yahan bohut disturbance hai, bhul mat jana you promised ke tum mujhe help karoge.

Shaan was atleast expecting a "sorry" from Khanak but "sorry to dur ki baat yeh to abhi mujhe daat rahi hain"๐Ÿ˜† all his anger vanished.๐Ÿ˜›

They went up to the college terrace; it is really a very beautiful place.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shaan started teaching Khanak and Khanak was listening to him like a good student.๐Ÿ˜Š

After a while Khanak was reading and trying to understand what Shaan taught her and Shaan was watching her. He was thinking "I don't think ki isse mujhse koi problem hai, to kal yeh aise behave kyun kar rahi thi? Then he thought about one possibility.

Shaan: Khanak ek baat puchhu?

Khanak (looking at the notes): kya?

Shaan: kya tum apne bhaiya se darti ho? Is he a very protective brother? kya usse pasand nahi tum kisi larke se friendship karo?

Khanak looked at Shaan, she didn't know what to tell, she very well knew that Ducks is a very friendly brother and most of Khanak's friends are boys.๐Ÿ˜†

Shaan: kya soch rahi ho?

Khanak: Actually Ducks yahin janta hai ke humdono ek dusrese se nafrat karte hai, maine use bataya nahi ke hum dost ban gaye hai, agar use pata chala to wo mujhe bohut chirhaegaโ˜บ๏ธ

Shaan started laughing๐Ÿคฃ : to yeh baat hai? to tumne bataya kyun nahi?

Khanak was confused :tum chup bhi karoge, mujhe parna hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shaan: OK, Muh sil gaya๐Ÿ˜‰ and he kept his finger on his mouth, still giving a naughty smile.๐Ÿ˜†

Next day Khanak was chatting with her friends when Shaan came.

Shaan: kya kar rahi ho?

Khanak: gappe mar rahi hun, lekin kal class test hai, mujhe parna chahiye

Shaan: chhat pe chalogi?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Khanak: chalungi but tum mujhe disturb mat karna๐Ÿ˜†

Shaan: OK, mujhe bhi kuchh parna hai

They came up to the terrace, both of them started reading. After they had enough of their studies they started chatting.๐Ÿ˜Š

Soon it became very regular thing for them. Still Khanak have not told Ducks the truth and Shaan keeps teasing her asking her the reason Khanak says "bata dungi"๐Ÿ˜ณ and Shaan says "kyun nahi manti ki tum darte ho apne bhayia se, main tumhara boyfriend thoda hi hun"๐Ÿ˜‰

After some days:

Khanak was still reading, Shaan was bored, he started listening music from his mobile.

Shaan: ab bas karo yaar, tum first ban jaogi yaar.๐Ÿ˜†

Khanak: thodasa baki hai, Ducks ki daat nahi khani hai mujhe

Shaan: o, ha, Ducks, tumhare "Bade Bhayia".๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

After sometimes he started sleeping. ๐Ÿ˜†When Khanak noticed it, she was very irritated๐Ÿ˜ก. She started kicking him.๐Ÿ˜†

Shaan suddenly got up๐Ÿ˜ฒ. "kya hua?"

Khanak: main parhai karungi aur tum mere samne aese sapne dekhte rahoge?๐Ÿ˜ก

Shaan: I told you to stop reading na?๐Ÿ˜›

Khanak: hato, mujhe bhi gana sunna hai.

They started listening songs from Shaan's mobile putting one part of the ear phone in each of their ears. When it started playin

Ek aawara nadi
Chalke woh khul ke sansanaati sanan sanan

Aur woh hai jheel sa

Khaamoshiyon ki ek tarang liye tarang

Khanak said: hum baithe kyun hai, lets dance.

They started dancing with the earphones in their ears.

Khanak: its so irritating yaar, earphone bina song nahi sun sakte?

Shaan: sound effect nahi ayega๐Ÿ˜†

Khanak: to ab?

Shaan winked at her: close dance karte hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

They started smiling and dancing. No they were not doing Ball Dance๐Ÿ˜†, they were just dancing randomly, mostly jumping and laughing๐Ÿคฃ.

Once Khanak was going away from Shaan, Shaan pulled her towards him, "paas ao Khanak, nahi to earphone ke tar toot jaega"

Shaan brought Khanak very near to him and there was a collision between their noses,๐Ÿ˜† but both of them suddenly stopped๐Ÿ˜ณ, they started looking into each other's eyes.๐Ÿ˜ณ They never came so close to each other.โ˜บ๏ธ

The song kept playing:

Bolo wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare
wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSnc9pG-uG8[/YOUTUBE]

A Shanak videomix by Imane

Edited by payalmehra - 11 years ago
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thats reallly goood loool can u plz pm me when u update ur ff and what is ur other ff???
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice to see u updating after so long tym...lovely update...
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Lovely update
 after long time  u updated loved it 
   both became friends n hope  they felt for each other  very soon 
n see twist n turn in their relationship ๐Ÿ˜Š
 update soon 

sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Payal๐Ÿ˜Š
Really long time๐Ÿ˜ญ
Glad u updated๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ok well i can see some attraction brewing here that is so cool๐Ÿ˜Š
it was a very cute update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so wen r they gonna realize they r in love???????๐Ÿ˜‰
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just now i came to know about this ff and i read all the 4 parts in one go
and its amazing this ff is really very good i loved it
how come i dont came to know about this before
glad that u start it again
plz give us daily updates
eagerly waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜Š
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
really liked it 
janavi07 thumbnail
Payal How r u? your this  update after Five month omg!
thank u so much  At last u update...
 nice update...i Love it!
shaan and khanak now friend no close friend... ...
when khanak ignore shaan ...he tense so much...so cute...
 terrace scene nice ...mostly Last one...๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting for the next update...
pm me...
plz update regullay ...
happy to see u...๐Ÿ˜›
payalmehra thumbnail

Thank you friends ktymheer_85_sweetshona_aasma1janavi07sharon18AwesomeYashAranIF_ridasnigdhanagarmissfilmy, jaisyjazz,  for loving my FF๐Ÿค—

I will try to update regularly๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@aasma1: My other FF link: Shanak FF Arranged?

Introduction

Shaan and Khanak were becoming friends. They were spending more and more time with each other everyday. Khanak's problem was her studies. She was never good at it and for getting chance in the 6 months internship of wildlife photography magazine she has to get good marks in her upcoming semesters. Shaan's problem was being a minister's son. For him even his good marks and popularity was because of his father. And most irritating were his bodyguards who always followed him almost everywhere. Who never let him feel that he can take care of himself. One day in terrace:

Part 5

Shaan and Khanak were dancing. Not ball dance, just a friendly dance mostly jumping and laughing๐Ÿ˜†

Once Khanak was going away from Shaan, Shaan pulled her towards him, "paas ao Khanak, nahi to earphone ke tar toot jaega" and there was a collision between their noses,๐Ÿ˜†but both of them suddenly stopped๐Ÿ˜ณ.

They started looking into each other's eyes.๐Ÿ˜ณ They never came so close to each other.โ˜บ๏ธ

The song kept playing:

Bolo wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare
wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare

After few seconds both of them looked down. Both of them were feeling little awkward.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khanak tried to ease the situation. "Itni zor se koi khichta hai? main gir jati to?"

Shaan: I am sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khanak: chalo ab niche chalte hai, der ho rahi hai, mujhe ghar jana hai.

They came down stairs. Both of them wished goodbye to each other. Khanak headed towards the college gate. Shaan needed to go the the library.

Khanak reached the gate and turned back (she wanted to see Shaan)๐Ÿ˜ณ. Shaan was still standing there looking at her๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She waved him goodbye.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kuch khaas hai

Kuch paas hai

Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai

Just then somebody kicked her and she fell down. Actually it was a guy with whom Khanak and her friends played a prank for teasing new students

Khanak got up to see who it was but before she could do anything Shaan came and punched that guy and he fell down. That guy got up and as he was about to punch Shaan somebody stopped him telling "Don't touch Khanak yaar, abhi Shaan ke bodyguards a jayenge, tumne jo uski girlfriend ko haat lagaya hai"๐Ÿ˜‰

That guy said "I don't care" and he punched Shaan, Shaan punched him back and they started fighting.

Soon somebody informed Shaan's body guards; they came and tried to help Shaan. Shaan became furious and he shouted "Just leave me alone"๐Ÿ˜ก and he left from that place. 

As usual Shaan can't show his heroism as his bodyguards are always their to take his place.

Khanak felt bad for him and followed him.

Shaan came up to the terrace. He was fuming with anger and frustration.๐Ÿ˜ก

Khanak: kya zaroorat thi uske saath panga lene ki

Shaan: how dare he kicked you๐Ÿ˜ก

Khanak: I can deal with my problems Shaan.

Shaan: Ya, you can, tum he bhi meri dost banne ki advantage jo mil gaya hai, you have body guards now.๐Ÿ˜ก

Khanak looked at him with a shocked and hurt expression.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ "I didn't mean that Shaan".

Shaan could see the pain in Khanak's eyes, he tried to cool down.

Shaan: I am sorry Khanak, I didn't want to hurt you. Actually I am totally pissed off. I think I don't have any right to do anything myself. Every time I am reminded that "you are a minister's son, nobody can hurt you, and you have body guards".

Khanak: Everything will be fine Shaan

Shaan: what fine Khanak? Ab sirf main nahi tum ko bhi sun ni paregi yeh baat, tum meri dost jo ban chuki ho. I am really sorry Khanak.

Khanak: Its OK Shaan, I don't care.๐Ÿ˜Š

Just then Khanak's mobile rang.

Khanak: Hello, oh its quite late, I am coming back. She hung up the phone and told Shaan "mujhe ghar jana parega, kuchh kaam hai".

Shaan: OK, you go.

Khanak : Take care, cool down and go home.๐Ÿ˜Š

Shaan: Ya. He lost into his thoughts again, Khanak looked at him when she came near the terrace door but he was looking down. Khanak was worried about him but she had to leave.๐Ÿ˜”

Next morning Shaan was leaving for his college just then her mother told him that his father is calling him. He wandered what happened.

Actually his bodyguards told his father that he had a fighting yesterday. His father asked him what happened. Shaan can't control his frustration and for the first time in his life he poured out all his frustration, anger, hatred and pain.

His father kept listening to him without giving any answer.

When Shaan stopped talking his father said in a very cool voice "Over? Now go to your college. Don't tell me these things again. You are not totally grown up; you never had to face the real world".

Shaan was really hurt. He took his bag and left for his college without taking his breakfast.

His mother knew her son is no more a little boy, he has grown up and soon he will want to take his own decisions. She didn't force Shaan to eat. She could feel that a storm is coming in near future.

Shaan came to college, he was feeling very lonely. He was not in a mood to study or to talk.

He wanted to meet Khanak. May be she can make him happy. He called her, Khanak was not picking up her phone. He searched her everywhere in the college, she was nowhere. Her friends told him that she didn't come to the college today. He kept calling her, but nobody was picking up.

Finally somebody picked up the phone.

Shaan: Khanak (I am sure you know how he says Khanak's name here, just like when he called Khanak from jail in RBO)๐Ÿ˜ณ

From the other side: Nahi beta, Khanak bitiya to college gayi hai, apna mobile ghar pe bhul gayi hai.

Shaan hung up the phone. He was totally confused. ๐Ÿ˜•"Khanak kahan ja sakti hai? kal to usne kuchh bataya bhi nahi". He asked her friends and they also didn't know where Khanak was.

Shaan: Khanak ko dhundhe to kahan?He went to the slum (without caring that his bodyguards may look for him) where he met the kids, but Khanak was not there as well. He looked other places near their college but she was not there as well.

He came back to the college, came up to the terrace, sat down and looked up towards the sky. "Khanak tum kahan ho?"

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHZc-dGssw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by payalmehra - 11 years ago
jaisyjazz thumbnail
loved the update and especially loved how shan search for khanak and miss her awww so sweet and cute khanak plz come back to him he needs u only u can make him smile again
but where is she? hmmm?
plz can u give next update tonight actually i m very eager to know about next plzzz

edited:
and i know about ur other ff Arranged plz uska update bhi jaldi deto
u told tat u'll update it frequently but again u disappeared plz  aisa phirse mat karo
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by jaisyjazz - 11 years ago