Part 2- page- 4
Part 3 - page- 9
Part 4 - page- 10

Part 5 - page- 11
Part 6 - page- 12
Part 7- page- 13
Part 8- page- 15

Introduction

Khanak Khanna (22) thinks she is the worst. Khanak is in college, she is a typical tomboy, she never does make up, and she is very bad in studies as well. Not a single boy has ever fallen for Khanak.

Shantanu Khandelwal (Shaan, 23) is in Khanak's college, the only son of an MP (very honest MP). He is well behaved; good looking as well as good in studies. He is always followed by guards (because his father thinks that somebody may kidnap him). Everybody in college likes him.

Khanak hates that nobody likes her and Shaan hates that everyone thinks he is special. Once they had a debate about whether fame is good or not which ended up with a fighting (they were literally hitting each other). That day Khanak was noticed by all, and everyone came to know that Shaan is really not that good.

Part 1

Days passed by. Whenever they meet they look at each other in a way as if they are going to kill each other.

Shaan is a cool headed guy. But he really doesn't know what happens to him when he meets Khanak. He starts fighting with her whatever be the issue. Actually Khanak is totally different from his mother. His mother is calm and cool, sweet and gentle and Khanak is rude and tomboyish. His family is very cultured; he always led a disciplined life. Whatever chaos happens is his life it reminds him of Khanak. For example if he sees somebody breaking traffic rules it reminds him of Khanak, if he sees somebody quarrelling it reminds him of Khanak. If his little niece irritates him it reminds him of Khanak.

Khanak on the other hand likes to fight with Shaan. She likes to break his good boy image. Earlier nobody cared for Khanak, but now many people come to her and praise her for irritating Shaan. Those are the students who always hated Shaan for his fame. She likes to think about Shaan's angry facial expressions. It makes her laugh. Even when she is in her home she thinks about him and starts smiling. Khanak's Big brither Dakshish noticed that Khanak seems to be much happier than before. He asked her what happened. Khanak told him everything. He laughed too, but within his mind he thanked Shaan, because of him his little sis is smiling.

One month later, it was Christmas time. Khanak and Shaan went to Manali for a college excursion. It was 2.00 AM. Khanak was quite bored as all of her friends were asleep. She went out her room and came up to the terrace. She saw Shaan standing there watching the stars.

Khanak: tum? tum itni raat ko yahan? Tum to achche bachcho ki tarah 10.00 baje so jate ho na?

Shaan was shocked to see Khanak.

Shaan: nahi main 10 baje nahi sota hun, lekin 11.30 tak so jata hun, lekin pata nahi aj kyun nind nahi a rahi hai. aur tum? tumhare saare friends do 4 bajne se pehle sota hi nahi hai. tum unlogo ko chhor ke chali ayi?

Khanak: nahi yaar, wo log sab so gaye, journey ki wajah se tired hai sab.

Shaan: yaar!! Tum mujhe yaar bol rahe ho?

Khanak: pata nahi lekin aj mera larai karne ka mood nahi hai.

Shaan: mujhe bhi itni raat larai karne ka koi ichcha nahi hai

Khanak: kya tum mujhe hate karte ho?

Shaan: nahi, lekin tum mujhe ajeeb lagti ho. tumhe dekhta hun to hamare pehle din ki larai ki yaad a jati hai.

Khanak: dekho, tum he abhi bhi nahi pata ki fame kitna achcha hota hai.

Shaan: mujhse puchho. Everybody praises me, everybody tries to make friendship with me. Mujhe pata hai meri life aisi kyuon hai. sab papa ki wajah se. sab log mujhse aisi behave isliye karta hai kyun ki main minister ka beta hun. I am not special you know. I am like any other boys in the class.

He kept talking. Khanak thought not to interrupt him.

Shaan: I am good in studies as well, Main maggu (bookworm type) nahi hun, tum shayad sochti hogi ke main maggu hun, lekin pata nahi mere numbers kaise achche a jate hai. shayad wo bhi papa ki wajah se. Aur mere body guards kabhi mera pichha nahi chhorta. Abhi bhi niche kahin hai, main hotel se bahar ja sakta tha, lekin wolog mujhe follow karta, so I came here. I wanted to be alone.

Then he stopped after giving this long lecture.

Shaan: main tumhe bohut bore kar raha hun na?

Khanak: nahi yaar, lekin fame ki bina life bilkul bhi achchi nahi hoti. Mujhe dekho. Kuchh bhi achcha nahi hai mujhme. Jitna hi koshish karoo numbers achche nahi aate, hamesha profs ke data khati rehti hun. Mujhe lagta hai koi mujhe pasand hi nahi karta.

Shaan: I don't hate you. waise tum jaisi bhi ho mujhe lagta nahi hai ki tum buri ho. tum jab slum ke bachchoke saath khelti ho to bilkul unlogo ki tarah bachchi lagti ho. aur tumhari aankhein bi bilkul bachcho ki tarah innocent hai.

Khanak was shocked. First of all somebody was praising her and that person was Shaan!!

Khanak: tumhe kaise pata ke main slum ke bachcho ke saath khelti hun?

Shaan: I have seen you, wo slum jahan pe tum jati hun wo mere ghar jane ke raste me hi parta hai.

Khanak felt little awkward. She tried to change the topic. Shaan felt awkward as well. He suddenly realized that he was actually praising her.

Khanak: waise yeh mat socho ke sab tumhare bare mein achcha sochta hai, aese bohut saare log hai jo tumhe hate karta hai (she was just going to say that "wo log tumse jelous hai", but she stopped.)

Shaan: really!! yeh to bohut achchi baat hai!! He was delighted.

Khanak started smiling to see his expressions. She never thought ke koi apne bare main bura sunke khush ho sakta hai.

Khanak: waise tum dikhne mein bhi achche nahi ho, tumhari height thori kam hoti to achcha hota, tumhare nak thora zada lamba hai aur tumhari aankhein bilkul football ki tarah gol hai. aur tumhare saath hamesha bodyguards ghumte hai, itne bare ho chuke ho tum.

Khanak thought this time he will be angry but he was not.

Shaan: are mujhe bhi achha nahi lagta. Lekin papa mujhse bohut pyar karte hai, main unki baat disobey nahi kar sakta.

Khanak: you are such a good boy.

This time he was angry. He said "please tum bhi mujhe good boy mat bolo".

The words "tum bhi" created something in Khanak's heart. Shaan also felt something. He really didn't understand why he said "tum bhi". They were silent for a minute after that Shaan said,

"waise bohut raat ho chuki hai, tum jake so jao."

Khanak: aur tum?

Shaan: mujhe idhar bohut achcha lag raha hai. waise main kabhi itne der tak bahar nahi raha, ghar mein rule nahi hai, papa bohut strict hai. mujhe lag raha hai ke main kuchh galat kar raha hun, aur isi baat se mujhe khushi mil rahi hai.

Khanak wanted to stay there as well but she felt that he was very happy. He should get his own time. He said earlier that he is enjoying staying their alone.

Khanak: Ok, tum raho idhar, main chalti hun.

Shaan: Ok, Bye.

Khanak came back to her room. She felt that something changed. Thinking about Shaan is no longer making her laugh. Actually she felt bad for him.

Shaan started watching the stars again. He was feeling very good. He was thinking "main normal hun, main achcha nahi hun" and he kept smiling.

Edited by payalmehra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey payal!
First of all, welcome to our forum! 

u are writing a viren - khanak FF?😲 now thats a first!πŸ˜†

will read and comment...
OlicityFan thumbnail
being very honest payal...i like my shaan more than viren!

but i like the way u write...its very clear ...and easy to understand...

looking forward to the other parts! :D
payalmehra thumbnail
@Ammu_ShaNak

Thanks for welcoming me😊

I am loving Shanak, recently watched some scenes from Youtube.

Viren and Khanak opposite in character so they will make a good match, so this FF about Viren Khanak.😊
OlicityFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalmehra

@Ammu_ShaNak

Thanks for welcoming me😊

Viren and Khanak opposite in character so they will make a good match, so this FF about Viren Khanak.😊

u hav to watch them, payal! they r heavenly! *sigh*
HarshIkaZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its a nice thought of bringing viren and khanak together...But i founded that its very hard to accept viren 4 khanak...may b dats becoz of my love towards shanak...anywaz nice story...plz continue...al da best...update soon...
payalmehra thumbnail
@Ammu_ShaNak: ya I am watching, loving them😊
@ yasharanrox: thanks😊

if you all want I will replace the name Viren with Shaan.
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
payal nice story...i love this but i am shanak big fan.viren and khanak i cant hold this...
Every time i am imagine only shanak...shaan and khanak best pair in whole words.
Viren name hurting to me lots...till now i waiting kt and yashu will come together and rbo2 will start.very crazy about rbo and shanak.
Dont mine...i love this part
Welcome to our forums...
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalmehra

<font color="#3300FF">@Ammu_ShaNak

Thanks for welcoming me😊

</font>

u watch all shanak scene...then u will see...why we love shanak so much..till now every day i am watching shanak scene agin and agin...
payalmehra thumbnail
Note:

OK, so nobody can accept Khanak with anybody else other than Shaan, I loved your love for ShanakπŸ˜ƒ

So I am replacing Viren with Shaan, hope you will like it 😊