Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Rajeev's small clips in todays Popkorn

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well this is to inform u all that today Popkorn showed some old clips of rajeev's hosting of his first weekend show. they showed many actors doing mistakes or fumbling and amna and rajeev's retakes were also shown may be four or five times. they were so funny 😆 😆 😆+ both of them were looking extremely hot👏. so those who have missed this show might see its reapeat telecast 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Thanks for the info, Kiran di!..but no popcorn here..some one plz upload the vid.. 😭
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
I'm there naa
Dn't worry
Kal video aa jayega dear members
CuteAreej thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anamika_Garima

I'm there naa
Dn't worry
Kal video aa jayega dear members

hmmm..tum ho na Gari..🤗

Hayaa.m thumbnail
garima thanks. i was thinking to pm u about the video and i guess might be nomi can upload it as well. so don't worry guys soon u will see it 😉 Edited by khanum83 - 18 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwwwww wwowwwwwwwwww gari sis thanx, well i can't wait, waise aamna agar ho tho rsjeev ka hona zaroori hai and vice versa. waise shayad harpy ko retakes ka jawab miljaye 😆
Hayaa.m thumbnail
video main dekna jasey mane pehle pataya hai duno kafi funny lag lahe thee khaas to per rajeev keh retakes kaafi funny thee 😆 😆 😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
acha khanum yeh batao, how were they both acting, pata lag raha tha ke woh dono aik doosre se pyar karte hai and were they happy 😉 zara dretail dona 😆
Hayaa.m thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

acha khanum yeh batao, how were they both acting, pata lag raha tha ke woh dono aik doosre se pyar karte hai and were they happy 😉 zara dretail dona 😆

well summi yaar they were not together actuaaly there many celebrities who hosted the show and it was all the actors way of fumbling 😃 (u can call me kiran too)

kashishdabest thumbnail
oh thanx kiran, oh well i would still love 2see thme, they make up 4 each others absence, agar dono saath nahin thay tho unki aankhon mein dekh loongi, waise bhi unki aankhon mein aik doojay ki tasveer hai 😉 😉