Iqbal's character 4 pammi!!

jaaneshin thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
would'nt it be better if pammi 'n' iqbal got together?sorry but i can't bear to see anjali with sumone else😭. if we cud'nt accept yugajali how can we accept sumone elsanjali?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sooo true hun ! i want my jaan kavya and anjali to be together ! 😭
xsimzxchickx thumbnail

Awwww thats true! πŸ˜‰ 😳

but after his death, i really want iqbal to b with anjali! i think that will add life to her character, coz she's always sobing n im sure if iqbal comes he will lighten things up for her!

im sure he wil enter 4 anjali as she is the main character and iqbal is going to b the next big character so! it clear that hes coming for anjali!! well i hope so! πŸ˜‰ 

I really wana c der pair! i think its coz i had enough of kavya n anjali pair coz it didnt last long, due to the divorce n blah blah so now anjali deserves a new man ! who will not leave her 4 anything!
( i dont kno im not sure)
πŸ˜•

lets wait n watch! πŸ˜‰

Edited by xsimzxchickx - 18 years ago
jaaneshin thumbnail
anjali did have new man,yug and that did'nt work either.and anyway,if she has to be with anyone then why not yug who aready loves her so much?
innocentgal_14 thumbnail
yeah then yug can do...but kavya is alwayz gonna be there...they'll keep showing his past clips .....i hope they do...but whyyyyy ???/ why does kavya have to die???? i'll miss him and we all will stop watching ka.... 😭 😭 😭
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh....Pammi n Iqbal would make a gud pair πŸ˜› ....but there isn't a better couple than Anjali n Kavya πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ....they ROCK!!! πŸ‘
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Even if its becomes Anjali and SHurya*i think thats Iqbals chracter* for me it will always be Kripa and Angad😳 and Kkavya and Anjali..lolz

Luv ya..

Ouma

Only time will tell nah...
i dont really post in this forum but i cudnt resist......
IQBAL & NEHA πŸ˜ƒ (and of course eijaz and anita) only b/c they are sort of like the "original couples" and KAVYANJALI is all abt KAVYA and ANJALI only, meaning eijaz and anita only
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep me too i want kavya n anjali but i dont mind iqbal