India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

new article about AA’S dress sense

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged

take a look at this article abt AA.Wasnt this the same party where SS came i yellow wearing huge specs

anyway enjoy

Hum saath saath hain...

The TV stars and their extended parivaars were all in for a rollicking time as they gathered under one roof to celebrate their togetherness. Even the sweltering heat was not a deterrent as they caught up with one another and partied the night away! The newly married Hussain Kuwajerwala  entered with his wife Tina and Sai Deodhar. Hussain made a beeline for Swetta Keswani as soon as he spotted her, we do hope Tina didn't mind! Rakshanda Khan was seen enjoying herself to the hilt. Gurpreet Singh and Aamir Ali provided the guy candy even as TV veterans Avtaar Gill, Anju Mahendroo and Apara Mehta had a good time.

THE SINGLES' CLUB:
Not that they are really single and ready to mingle but at this do, they were all seen without their better halves. Sai Deodhar at least had Tina and Hussain for company, unlike Apurva Agnihotri who was on his own. Although, what was he thinking when he decided to wear that shocking orange shirt, is something we won't try and answer!

NECKTREK:
The big eye-catching bindis were not there but Sudha Chandran's matching blue necklace literally stood out on her neck. And speaking of necks, Yash Tonk was spotted with a Shivji pendent around his. He's doing quite well in his career, so we're guessing it's not for that!

Edited by tina59 - 25 March 2006 at 8:29am

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thanks
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

take a look at this article abt AA.Wasnt this the same party where SS came i yellow wearing huge specs

anyway enjoy

THE SINGLES' CLUB:
Not that they are really single and ready to mingle but at this do, they were all seen without their better halves. Sai Deodhar at least had Tina and Hussain for company, unlike Apurva Agnihotri who was on his own. Although, what was he thinking when he decided to wear that shocking orange shirt, is something we won't try and answer!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......this is toooo funny!!Finally, at least one reporter tells it like it is!!yyyaaaaayyyy for Bombay Times!!And all you people who bash me and buffsterr up coz we make fun of AA's wardrobe---it has been reported in the Times now..what will you do; threaten to stop buying the Times??Or email them and say how they should stop scrutinizing what celebrities wear???

sorry mods--i hade to say that out; there has been too much drama over clothes and at last Bombay times has reported it..i looweee the Times and Mirror

At least now go shopping for some clothes AA; at least get a GQ subscription; at least take note of what even eijaz khan wears; SRK and Abhi and Saif and John and Arjun to bahut dooor ki baat hai!!Therefore may i suggest that even though you copy the pink that Sai wears and fail miserably, you might wanna start copying his OVERALL look!!

that wuld be great!!Tongue

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 25 March 2006 at 9:18am
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

anyway enjoy

THE SINGLES' CLUB:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......this is toooo funny!!Finally, at least one reporter tells it like it is!!yyyaaaaayyyy for Bombay Times!!And all you people who bash me and buffsterr up coz we make fun of AA's wardrobe---it has been reported in the Times now..what will you do; threaten to stop buying the Times??Or email them and say how they should stop scrutinizing what celebrities wear???

sorry mods--i hade to say that out; there has been too much drama over clothes and at last Bombay times has reported it..i looweee the Times and Mirror

At least now go shopping for some clothes AA; at least get a GQ subscription; at least take note of what even eijaz khan wears; SRK and Abhi to bahut dooor ki baat hai!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL....direly needed...Mr.Most Good Looking Man of  India ....dude, learnCry....sheena and me and moni got tired of repeating it againn and again that you need to BLOODY get new and decent  clothes...you wouldnt listen to anyone of us as we are the "emotional idiots"......so fine, your wishTongue....now you are on BT, tomorrow if your bhabhi archana snaps you on KF, what would you do????yeah, i'll  know what you'll precisely do.....GIS to  glory and then say archu was being funny or perhaps any crap like that DeadDeadDead

on a more serious note, LEARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......IMPROVEEEE....everyone makes msitakes..but the smart ones LEARNClap...well, whay am i even wasting my energy on someone who is soooooo very uxorious and DUMBConfused....learn,for your sake......ejoo dresses well, shabbir dresses well, ronit roy dresses well....why cant you dress...is it that TOUGHConfusedConfused..IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT DIFFICULT....cant one differentiate between a crappy pink shirtDead and a sauve black shirtEmbarrassed....is it thatttttttttttt difficult??????weird!!!!

and please, celebrities ought to dress well,.......sheena and me were told to shut up as clothes are not important ....who will stop or restrict the   media only because AA is their favourite star.......as much as i admire armaan and as much as i applaud AA for playing armaan to perfection, i must agree with sheena that he IS ONE OF THE WORST DRESSERS aroundOuch

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i wanted to post the pic too but cldnt ..let me try again.I have seen him wearingt hats hirt elsewhere too...dont remember where
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged

i wanted to post the pic too but cldnt ..let me try again.I have seen him wearing that shirt elsewhere too...dont remember where

is it this one tina?????Dead..he wore it to the aksar premierDeadDeadDead.....orange and turquoise ==Dead

alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
tfs
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks tina

Go to top