mitto
mitto

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged

if my house had a window facing his then my eyes would be on him alwaysWink

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Now now if ashish was my neighbour lolll WinkWink- u get what i am saying ladies lolll!!!!!!!!

I'd bee chucking alot stuff over my garden fence into his backyard!!!!! lolll imange that sorry ashish my lil bro threw her basketball over agin im soory but can i come and get it lolllolll Wink

OHHH yehhh not forgeting the parties mannnnn - ohhh yeh the pj parties lolll ashish u can sleepover ma house anytime Winklolll LOL

Ohh yehh and i will be constanly locked out my housseeee puposely foretting my keys at home soooo i can seek shelter in my HOTTTTT next door neighbours house lolll

Ladies i'd do alot of things but at the moment i can only dream lolll LOL Because bombay is no where near London Crysadly!!!!!

mannn his next door neighbours are well lucky seriouslly loilll LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged

If this man was my neighbour, I would have my room window facing his! Ooh man, what a view that would be!

I would have a good morning every morning then! LOL

sabjsc Newbie
sabjsc
sabjsc

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
If DK was my neighbor, I SURE AS HECK WOULDN'T BE LIVING IN MY HOUSE! 
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:28am | IP Logged
HEY....i hear "the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach"....ok...im gonna stuff him with food...every hour i'd make a dish and send it to him!!!
Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Oh man all of you are so hillarious and cute...Tongue
I would be making millions of excuses to go over to his house and throwing parties so he can come over my place. I would do all of those things everybody mentioned and more Wink.. what perfect time for this topic.. because we are having some plumbing issues at home ... so no running water as it's leaking. hmmmmmmmmm i would be taking showers at his place. Embarrassed

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jelly_1984

HEY....i hear "the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach"....ok...im gonna stuff him with food...every hour i'd make a dish and send it to him!!!

hey you stole my idea..Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index