Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 50)

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I love you too shishter :D

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Yo yo yo yo yo 
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! My Exams Aren't Over! :P And I ain't back yet...But Since today My Maths Exam was Really Good, on top of that I had this preview written...So yeah! Its not much, but I hope it'll keep up your excitement for the story! I expect comments from my readers...because I hope you all are Missing me! :D And yeah, Thank Amal, Trisha and Zarqaa for this preview...They encouraged me :D And its quite long, so enjoy ;)

Preview to Part 17

"I didn't even listen to her.", his guilty voice made her look up, "And now look at me, I have everything'and yet, nothing."
"Why didn't you try to talk to her? I mean..Call her?", she asked gently.
He looked up, "And what would I say? 'I'm Sorry, Megha, now I can be with you'since my engagement is broken'? What the hell would she say, Riddhi? What would she think? That'that she is only a kind of substitute, an extra in my life? After how I treated her when she came back , why would she even want me back in her life?"
She held up the paper, "Megha knew what you were going through, Sid. And this is the proof that she really wanted you to come back to her. She said she was sorry, didn't she?"

He stood up and ran a hand through his hair, "Although everyone thought it was her fault that we broke up, but it was not. At least not in my prospective. She left me because she wanted to go to Bangalore for the big job she'd got. And it was her only fear that long distance relationships don't work. It wasn't her fault that she left, and even at the last moment she couldn't tell me that she loved me. It was my fault, how easily I agreed, how I didn't try to stop her at least once, how I disconnected myself because I thought everything was over. It was me, who actually broke us apart. Now when she's back, and she wants us together, how do I forgive myself so easily for finishing off everything we shared?"

----------------------------------------------

"Niks, whats up?", she asked in a worried tone, hearing all the screaming in the background.
"Oh God, Ridzi. Come back, seriously. Why the hell did you have to go?!", she sounded exasperated.
"Why? What happened? Is everything all right?"
"No! Everything isn't all right..Shit man, you didn't even tell him you're going?"
"Didn't tell who?"
"ARMAAN MALLIK, who else!"

Riddhima bit her lip from the other side. It had been almost three weeks since she had come to Shimla to her parents, and obviously Armaan was back from his training in Lucknow. They talked almost every night when he was there, but she didn't have the courage to tell him she was here in Shimla. She knew there'd be thousands of questions jumping on from the other side, and she couldn't even lie to him. And now he must be very angry, that she wasn't coming to college from the past five days since his return. She literally pitited Nikki.

"Say something!", her cousin's frustrated voice broke in.
"I..I...couldn't tell him.", she managed out, "What would I say if he asked why so suddenly?"
"You could have told him thousands of things like someone's sick, or better, you were missing your parents because you have never been so far away from them before...anything man!" Riddhima rolled her eyes.
"Nikki.", she sighed, pulling her pillow to her chest,"He catches a lie so easily!"
"Ridzi..", her tone was kind of tired as she continued, "He's a mess. A Real Mess, and I've never seen him like this before. He's getting all of his schedules wrong, he's not playing basketball, he's distracted in class, he's silent in the canteen, he's shouting and screaming like mad when anything goes wrong in the fest practice..I mean Ridzi, this way we guys won't get to participate in anything! The fest goes down the drain..and Princy is angry!"

"Give the phone to him, will you?", she said softly, bringing a hand to her head.
There was some noise, and sound of his voice, the continuous thump-thump in the background and then finally some silence. She waited patiently but he refused to speak.

"Armaan?", she asked slowly.
"Where are you?", his gentle, yet firm, tired and exhausted voice asked.
"Shimla.", he sighed.
"And you didn't think it was important to tell me?", now his voice was rising.
She took a deep breath,"I was just about to.."
"Fine.", he cut in, "If you think I am not that important that you tell me where you are and when you went and why, then don't tell me. But I have to say this. Come back.", he ended softly.

"I will.",she answered,"Day-after tomorrow. And shut up idiot, you know you're important. Its just that,I felt like coming. All right? I...was missing home."
There was a pause while he considered it,"Okay fine. But you gotta come back. Nothing's going right."
"Why?",she laughed lightly, "Is Mr.Efficent falling short of his abilities?"
"No,its just that...",pause, "I am a mess without you."
Riddhima froze, seeming to take in the words. Again he had rendered her speechless, and she dared to think it meant more than just in literal meaning. He meant he was a mess without his best friend, of course. Or could it be..?

"You know I feel so dumb, so stupid. I've been shouting at everybody all week, without realising I was just venting out my anger. My baskets just wouldn't happen. And you know the most idiotic thing..I never felt I was missing you so much since the day I came to college and didn't see you here. Man I was so excited, that after two weeks I was meeting you, and suddenly, bam. You don't come to college. And Nishi and I were watching Kuch Kuch Hota hai together, and this part comes up, you know the one where Kajol is leaving because she found out she loves SRK, and he is trying to stop her? I know its dumb but I felt so empty watching that scene. I miss you."
"I miss you too.", she said truthfully, trying to control her voice.
"And I thought you're in love with me and thats why you're not here. Is that the reason?", he said it so seriously that she gulped down her saliva. Did he know? Had Nikki told him? Had he guessed? Was he angry, disappointed, or was he breaking it all? God what would he..

"Uhm,I..I..",she stammered to get out a answer. From the other side, came his sudden laughter.
"Basket. It feels so Good. Uffo..I was joking..God!",he laughed again, oblivious to her who heaved a sigh of relief. Her mind had instantly answered back, 'If only you knew,Armaan..'

There you go! Comments PLEASE! I miss you guys...And Please Pray for me and Wish me luck,all...Coz, I have My Sciences After this *bites nails* Love You <3
And Trisha, Amal And Zarqaa...This is for you <3
Love,
Maitree

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 March 2012 at 4:15am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlme_jiaa..KaJenDelena..Rumz_12cutie13Access_DeniedAmoon.88roshni_ARhea.KaJendesikalakaarblue_lotus22HADmishtidivi1octaraja1234KaJen_addictionJenniferfanvidu87ChamakChallo91Mojo.prachi06ARKJ_4EVER-Euphoria-cant.be.assed.jiyaa_mteenorchidSankiPagal-Jhalli-mijanurTyrosweetdesiresjain.Ohana.

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
reservedStar
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Done :D Phew :P
Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Maitreee!! yo and your previews..hmph..I want update!! and it sucks I can't even demand for them..!! But don't worry..your exams are drawing to a close..!! :D then torture gallore..!! :D
Maitree_FF_PM Newbie
Maitree_FF_PM
Maitree_FF_PM

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
PMs sent =))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Maitreee!! yo and your previews..hmph..I want update!! and it sucks I can't even demand for them..!! But don't worry..your exams are drawing to a close..!! :D then torture gallore..!! :D

This is Definetely NOT a comment *narrows eyes*

Go to top