Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 35)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
and 28 likes ONLY? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
Is the part Really Sucky ?? Cry

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
OMG!
That Rahul?? Angry
I mean how could he just.. just disappear like that??
I really really hope there's a STRONG reason behind it all.. I don't like seeing my Muski depressed.. :(

Hahaha!!
Sid's so FUNNY here.. ;)
So surprise birthday eh?
Nicee.. Looking forward to it! :D

Arjun! Arjun! Arjun!
Aah!
Jealousy!! ;D ;D

Awww..
"I have always loved,I love, and I will always love..You!"

I was like OMG! Yaar.. Enough of their separation...
Get them together now! :P
Hehe..

Sorry couldn't comment in detail..
Have Literature tomorrow! :P

Since you were sad, I thought i'll just post mine now! ;)

Love you!! <3 :)
Rhea..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maitree..

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Maitree Hug Hope you had fun!

Amazing update :D
Plan to make Armaan jealous? Ahaan, sounds interesting ;) and m glad that worked well!

Sid's adorable here ..love him (after AR though! LOL)
Update soon .

xoxo
-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
wohooo! imm OFFCIALLY caught up with thiss FF <3 awwesome ii amm just lovinng thiss. ii cann't beleivee imm sayin thiss buhh ii likee sid in thiss FF ;) aa sweet fwend he iss. bless hes stuck withh 2 die hard lovers buh stupidd. hehe.
part 15: 
ii soo understannndd armaan's POV. buhh its soo obviouss theyy are hurtinng themselff alohh. anndd armaan, riddhima will nevaa be happy with anyonee apart from youu. buh ii styl lovvee themm soo mucchh. armaan baceuse he alwayss wants riddhima to be happy. andd riddhima cuz she styl adamant  to armaan, anndd loves himm aloh. arghh ii just hate shanky soo muchh. soo heartless. when will he realisee whah he iss doin to 2 lovers. 

part 16a:
riddhima has joinned sanjeevanii; waahh sid didnt know you can come up with good plans too hehe. sweet guy. arwwhh nikki;s babbyy shoo cutee whenn ii imaginee ihh. OMG! whaah wronng withh muskii; intrestinng. 

part 16b:
whaaah! muskii iss pregnant, andd herat brokenn beausee of rahooll. yaaar whatss raaoll problemm! gosshh muskki has gonee through alohh. ohooo; armaan jealuss, buhh ii soo lovedd whah riddhima sed aah the ennnd. OYE HOYYYEE <3

Maitreee babbbiee; youu will be missedd allohh for 3 monthss. DAMNN 3 MONTHSSS :( love youuu loadss <3 xxx
roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Sorry dear...i had thought i had edited it...hope u forgive me...ur story is really special to me...

lets start with muskan... i loved that girl from DMG days...why its always that God is so unfair to her?...though i want to strangle Rahul but i think there must be a reason behind his behavior...there better be.. otherwise i would going to hate him eternally...I don't want him to be spineless like in DMG...but nomatter what his reason may be , he had done a mistake and he would get punishment...

Now Sid, i must say i am loving this character...he is soo cute...the way he is irritated at Armaan for forgetting his birthday and trying to take his revenge is so childishly adorable...Armaan u better make it up to him otherwise he will show u hell...

Now Riddhima...i am really thankful that u r portraying a Riddhima which i always wanted...strong and determined...one who knows her feelings, believes in it  and  fights for it...a person who is so sure of her love that she can go all the way for it...her words,  

he said slowly,"You know,Armaan..Love happens only once.",she paused,"I have always loved,I love, and I will always love..",she trailed off.

"You.",she completed and he looked at her,stunned." sums it all. and i hope she gets what she wants.

btw i loved another dialogue of her,  She is such adorable...

"But liking,crush-Nah,with Armaan there..no one even stands a chance."

She is such adorable...

Now for Armaan , in this part  there is nothing much to tell about him...he is usual sweet and confused person...but i hope he soon realized  what he is missing on...

continue soon...will be waiting...

love ya...
take care...

Edited by roshni_A - 24 March 2012 at 10:05am
ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hey Maitree...hi!!!! well awesome update!!!
Urggg that Rahul...feeling so sad for Muskaan...how an he do that to her, after 9 long years??? feel like slapping him if ever he comes...well Muskaan would do it...usse gaddhe ko to laat marni chahiye!!!!!

So love Armaan n Sid over here...he woke him to remind him of the date...lol!!!!! n poor Sid it's his birthday...

So Arjun here n Armaan's jealous seeing Riddhima with him n the way he asks her about it...lol!! aww poor him...

n totally love the way Riddhima says..."I have always loved,I love, and I will always love..",she trailed off..."You.",
awww...

So want them to be together now...
Love the update!!!!

Thanks 4 the pm

Take care

Happy New Year  
All the very very best, will miss MTB n u loads!!!!!!!!

Muahhh
Hug
Pranishta
-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awesome part maitree...liking the new developments...and how you have introduced muski's angle...please continue soon...and do well in boards...all the best
KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hey Maitree!
gr8 updt!
pt 16A
loved da flashback!...Ridz finally realized dat she luves Armaan!...very well written!
loved Sid!...
i just adore Sid in dis ff!....he's a sweetheart!
i really liked Radhika! she doesn't seem 2 b 5 yr oldLOL
pt 16B
i feel so bad 4 Muski! i feel like slapping Rahul...seriously!
loved Armaan nd Sid's convo a lot! ...he was trying 2 remind him about his birthday!
loved 2 c Armaan getting jealous cing Ridz wid Arjun!
loved da last bit when Ridz said she still luves him!
loved da updt!
thnx 4 pm dear
good luck 4 ur exams nd a very Happy New Year
Sunita:)

Go to top