|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

This reminded me of you :D

OMGEEE!! *THUD* They are LOVE <3 She is amazing and he is CUTEEE <3 Thank You Aanya <3 Love you! Oooh and SAVED! 

P.S. Random but still asking...How did you feel on your last day of your previous School? Tomorrow's my last day in my current School...I feel nostalgic 😭

LOL glad you liked it, I was going through my dash on tumblr so yeah 😆

Last day of my previous school? I felt rotten...cried a lot and I don't cry that often :| That school was like my second home and believe it or not, it's made me who I am :|
congrats 4 new thread👏
update super soon.
Thanks 4 the pm, take care.
Res.! :)
*Edited*
MAITREE!!!
Wohooo!! :D :D
4th thread!
Yayy!! :D

Gosh! How i LOVE this FF! <3
Its truly one of the best ones here..

You truly deserve to get MORE & MORE threads...

CONGRATULATIONS!! <3

and well i just read your comment saying that it was the last day of school or something..
God.. i've been crying in school EVERY DAY..
we've been writing year book sheets for everyone..
To top it all, we have grad. practice and the songs which we are singing makes me cry MORE & MORE.. :'(
And life after 10th! I wonder how its gonna be..
I mean i've studied in an All Girls School for 13 years and now i'll mostly get into a co-ed one...
Its gonna take me A LOT of time to adjust there...
Lets hope for the best though!

I LOVE YOU! <3
All the best for your prelims and boards...
My prelims start on 3rd! :'(
This whole month is filled with studies.. :'(
My 16th birthday's GONE.. :'(

Anyway,
All the best! <3

Love,
RheaEdited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

LOL glad you liked it, I was going through my dash on tumblr so yeah 😆

Last day of my previous school? I felt rotten...cried a lot and I don't cry that often :| That school was like my second home and believe it or not, it's made me who I am :|

I feel Rotten Right now..I wonder how I'm gonna live through all that, Especially because I'm going to a Co-ed after 11 years in a All Girls' School !! Today the whole day we were writing in each other's diaries and slam books, and Damn, I Cried. Yeah I know I'm sensitive and I do cry at small things, but this Literally Pricked my heart Dude. 😭 I know..11 years in a place moulds you, it's done it to me..And I'm never gonna forget that..😭 

Anyways, how is everything going on on your side..FIITJEE and all? I have my Prelims from 6th Jan, Damn Nervous :(

And oh, you haven't commented on the last part !! 

Originally posted by ..Maitree..

I feel Rotten Right now..I wonder how I'm gonna live through all that, Especially because I'm going to a Co-ed after 11 years in a All Girls' School !! Today the whole day we were writing in each other's diaries and slam books, and Damn, I Cried. Yeah I know I'm sensitive and I do cry at small things, but this Literally Pricked my heart Dude. 😭 I know..11 years in a place moulds you, it's done it to me..And I'm never gonna forget that..😭 

Anyways, how is everything going on on your side..FIITJEE and all? I have my Prelims from 6th Jan, Damn Nervous :(

And oh, you haven't commented on the last part !! 

Aww it'll be okay <3

Life is hectic here! I know! I haven't even read the part tbh 🤔 After 18th, I promise! <3 On 18th I have a 6 hour exam for fiitjee :|

Chalo, I'm off now! <3

xoxo
Aanya
OMG Maitu 4th thread? yay🥳 This is so cool, yahan mein ek page ni likh sakti and our talented Maitree's penned down such a sweet FF that spans four threads now? wow :)

And I so loved the little gift/picture for me up there. I notice the "small comment " reference though LOL I shall comeback with bigger replies now muhahahah :)

You deserve all the credit for such a different FF- its not the cliched AR met, fought, then said I love you and then had troubles to finally end up together soon types FF- it's deeper, there are so many interwining threads to it-Armaan's past,Riddhima's, Armaan's stubborness, Sid's efforts, the pain of staying apart for so many years :|

Keep it going!
Edited by caprigurl - 12 years ago

I just love you my baby. <3🤗 Awwie. I am having tears in ma eyes. You always always always do something special for me and that just makes me wanna see you so badly. I love you baby. (This isn't my comment. You have bigger ones. 4th thread of my besht FF and this small a comment. It's bad for my reputation.) And as for your request in YAS. Actually I was working on that angle. But it will come after some time only jaani. But trust me when it comes, it will be more than just that. Though I know, that freaking chapter gave me the best response and the bestest readers. I will do something about it because you know how much I love writing AR romance. It comes way more naturally that anything. Which is why I think I writer OSs better than FFs. 

MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH. I love you so much. And MTB. Mashallah! I will write more in my proper comment. This one was just because I couldn't contain my excitement.

BTW The line you wrote there, I am only what you can only dream about crap. Its not true. You are a beautiful person jaani. Why else do you think I love you.
Originally posted by caprigurl

OMG Maitu 4th thread? yay🥳 This is so cool, yahan mein ek page ni likh sakti and our talented Maitree's penned down such a sweet FF that spans four threads now? wow :)

And I so loved the little gift/picture for me up there. I notice the "small comment " reference though LOL I shall comeback with bigger replies now muhahahah :)

You deserve all the credit for such a different FF- its not the cliched AR met, fought, then said I love you and then had troubles to finally end up together soon types FF- it's deepere, there are so many interwining threads to it-Armaan's past,Riddhima's, Armaan's stubborness, Sid's efforts, the pain of staying apart for so many years :|

Keep it going!

@bold. You know, Ishi dii. I have been trying to tell her the very same thing for each of the 4 threads but you framed it so well. MUAH. READ UP, ARMAAN. MTB is the BESHT.
Maitree you actually resed for me! Aww you are too sweet! Im gonna edit it soon but for now, CONGRATULATIONS🤗