Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| - Page 47

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I may update this Sat, its my mom-dad's anniversary :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Maitree..

I may update this Sat, its my mom-dad's anniversary :) 

wowww
Will be waiting dear๐Ÿ˜Š
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are such an amazing writer

can't wait for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Sorry for the late update guys, just couldn't find time...And I have got food poisoning again so yeah, that adds up. Here is a preview, I hope you all will like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ WEEE 6th May is near ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *whoopsi* ๐Ÿ˜†Enjoy the update!

Preview to Part 18

"He's sinking."
"Please. No. You can't do this. You promised, you promised...", she muttered on, trying to ignore what she heard.  She felt lost, helpless, defeated, lifeless, all at the same time. The least she could do, was to press her ear to his chest, and hear maybe what was the last faint heartbeat.

"Please, we can't stop trying. His heart is beating.", her words were rushed and broken.
"It won't work, Riddhima.", came a tired, helpless reply, "You know its over."
"ITS NOT OVER! HIS HEART IS BEATING! ", she could feel her warm tears on her burning cheeks, her throat paining from the impact of the rough and sudden shout. "Once more please.."

A beep interrupted as she turned around rapidly to the machine to see a clear green line running through it, the loud sound piercing her ears.
"That..That..",she pointed and shook her head, wiping her eyes hurriedly with her elbow, "Its-just-not TRUEโ€ฆPlease, I-he-please!", she requested frantically again.
"Riddhima-"
"PLEASE! I swear he'll be okay! He promised me, PLEASE!"
"HE IS GODDAMIT DEAD RIDDHIMA! DEAD!"

That hit the nail at the point. She could feel her knees wobbling as she brought her hands to her hair. Her senses felt numb with shock as his body was carried out. Feeling something wet in her hands, she brought them in front of her face to see it dripping with blood, the same red blood colour that had stained her clothes.  Her vision was blurring, and finally when she heard a distant cry, she felt herself hitting the cold floor.

Comment karo, bhaiyo, aur meri saari beheno๐Ÿ˜†
Love,
Maitree <3

..Maitree.. thumbnail
No one's online SIGHHH ๐Ÿค”
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*Res
*Edited

OMG! :O That can't be Armaan, nooo! Please that can't be Armaan, I so wish that it ain't him :( But still who died? :O OMG! I am very curious to know, please update soon before I die with curiosity ๐Ÿ˜› Please please update soon and the preview was amazingly written, liked the way it was described :D Keep up the great work di :) Thank you for the pm :D 

*Edited again
YAYYY I am the first one to comment ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I will kill you if the guy in the preview is Armaan ๐Ÿ˜ณ And if he's actually dead ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And he better not be Sid either :P

xoxo

P.S - Get well soon ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Aanya. - 11 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Nooo.. It can't be Armaan and not Sid either!! I hope this turns out to be a dream or something!! My heart has started beating faster than What it should reading this preview.. Please please please don't kill Armaan.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wait i should say anyone close to and dear to Riddhima!! She'll be broken completely. Don't make it hard for her. She already has a lot of problems in front of her, god knows what will happen if something like this will happen to her. ๐Ÿ˜’
Just try making it a dream somehow!! Please please please...

Continue soon!! Can't wait to see who this is actually and What exactly happens next!! ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 11 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
grt preview..
update soon
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great preview. Waiting to read more and thanks for the pm