Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| - Page 17

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
AHH that was such a cute part Maitree :D 

I love how Riddhima's joined Sanjeevani just for Armaan, and its amazing how Sid's being so nice in bringing both of them together.

OK even though I love everything that has to do with AR I love Armaan and kids even more LOL so I love this part so so much more because of the adorable moments you've written of Armaan with the bacha's. 

The part was heart warming Maitree, and all the moments between Armaan and Riddhima were touching. They're both giving away a part of each other, or rather killing their own self by not being together, but even there, their love is the reason for the sacrifice. 

The story is unfolding so beautifully and I can't wait to know what's going to happen next :)

BTW I am so angry with you. I get just nothing from you on 'COME' and then you complain about me HMPH ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...😃
too good.. AR "we are just friends" LOL :P
n that sweet radhika... she's not at all 5 years old..!!!
awww... abhi- nikki baby Arnav... :)))

Over all installment was Beautiful...but maitree i want 2 see reflection of AR childhood too when they see  some baby..thats my wish..!!! And a Glimpse of their past track too... how they proposed and everything!

PS: Ab complaint matt karna jaani that i don't read, I had an hour off and so thought of reading it..!!! It truly made my day.
great efforts by you...

Love and regards
Aakriti
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Maitree...I just love this installment yaar...so choo chweett...SO Ridzy is all set to work in Sanjeevani with Armaan...wow... It's going to be really interesting...Awwiee the way you show Nikki-Armaan and Radhika -Armaan moments...Too adorable...Armaan is so good with childen..He just became one of them...waiting for more so do continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I loved the update.. I couldn't help but feel how life can be cruel sometimes.. I mean their friends and all have families ..moved on far from where they were and here AR are just still fighting their emotions and feelings to remain distant .. This is horrible 😭 But still, its great to see them happy... Even if being friends at the moment can get a smile on their faces.. so be it!

Beautifully written Maitree <33 Can't wait to read ahead!

xoxo
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing installment
loved it!!!!!!!!
pls complete it soon
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome installment!
u know what i just adore Sid in dis ff! he's so sweet!
Armaan nd baccha party were amazing! Radhika is definately not a 5 yr old!
AR r gonna work 2gether! pretty much excited!
waiting 4 more...complete it soon
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Maitree
nice installment
loved it
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey MMJ!  OMKAJEN!  A very, very, very big and hearty congratulations to you for reaching the 4th thread of MTB!  You won't believe it, but I'm VERY happy because MTB is VERY close to my heart so, obviously, I'm happy we've completed another thread! 😃  And girl, it feels AWESOME to have you back!  Trust me when I say I missed you like hell!  So welcome back jaanu! 🤗

OMG!  MMJ!  I love you so much for this cute little sig! 🤗  You are a sweetheart! 😃  

Love you,
Medzi

P.S.  I know you're waiting for a comment from me on Part 16 and don't worry, I will comment, but after you've completed the part.  I prefer not to read incomplete parts because then I forget everything I've read and it's mess.  So you better complete the part soon haan! 😃  Love you MMJ!
Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part. Loved it and  thanks for the pm
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Merry Christmas Maitree <3

ILY :)

xoxo
Aanya