Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Why Sharib not paired with Twinkle.. (Page 6)

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged
LOL
hahahahahahha so true

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I hope they change SHarib pair with vineeta.
rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

I think it's pretty obvious that their singing styles don't match. While Sharib is more in the classical, slow mould, Twinkle is the pop-singing, rocking type. Just look at their choices of somgs to see.

If you remember, when Sharib sang his preferred song (which was in a slow mould), the judges stressed and asked him, do you like singing these kind of songs? Because they could see that Twinkle was not so good at singing those, but she had actually picked a fast-paced song the previous day, which Sharib didn't sing too well.

And then, when they saw Vishwas sing fast-paced songs as well, and saw that he and Twinkle complemented each other, if you remember, they said  - one jodi is right in front of us. It was obvious.

To be frank, pairing Sharib and Twinkle is like pairing Jagjit Singh and Jaspinder Narula together.

ghetto_princess IF-Rockerz
ghetto_princess
ghetto_princess

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
well to b veri honest im glad dat my sharib aint paired wiv twinkle.. i realli dont lyk her n i fink she doesnt sing well..! i realli wantd my sharib to b paired wiv vineeta otherwise "main thee na" but neva mind banjotsana iz k too but she need to chnge her attitude before i beat her up..! but i do feel sorry for vishwas as twinkle iz gonna spoil his singin..!
wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i think if Sharib was paired with Twinkle then there was a big chance for them to win the contest. MAybe 80% chance, but now i can't say anything it is all depend on Sharib funs how much they love Sharib and will vote for him. Like Debojet win the contest because he had good and honest funs they didn't care about anything, but they vote and made DEbojeet a winner. I hope Sharib also get votes and win. Banjyo is ok , but she has to work hard on her singing and performence. I don't know how come the judges choose her with Sharib. Because Sharib is a good singer beside that he perform good on stage and he dance very well. I think they choose Banjyo so they couldn't win. I hope this is not true , anyway please vote for both of them. People from india we won't forget your ehsaan. Big smile Big smile
-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neela_asma

is sharib younger thn twinkle?koi bat nehi..payar mey age doesnt matter Wink

yup he is.. sharib is 17 n twinkle's 21..

Edited by red rose! - 01 April 2006 at 11:14pm
-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wagma

i think if Sharib was paired with Twinkle then there was a big chance for them to win the contest. MAybe 80% chance, but now i can't say anything it is all depend on Sharib funs how much they love Sharib and will vote for him. Like Debojet win the contest because he had good and honest funs they didn't care about anything, but they vote and made DEbojeet a winner. I hope Sharib also get votes and win. Banjyo is ok , but she has to work hard on her singing and performence. I don't know how come the judges choose her with Sharib. Because Sharib is a good singer beside that he perform good on stage and he dance very well. I think they choose Banjyo so they couldn't win. I hope this is not true , anyway please vote for both of them. People from india we won't forget your ehsaan. Big smile Big smile

i agree, indian janta if u like sharib, plsssss continue voting 4 him! Big smile

Go to top