Why Sharib not paired with Twinkle.. - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by mdroy

I feel like starting a topic on who is a better singer -- Banjyotsna or Twinkle
- -I feel sure that Twinkle with her classical training would be far superior to
Banjyotsna who basely made it into a gharana and then promptly lost.

If Twinkle has taken classical training and singing like this then I will suggest everybody never go for classical training. Kaya bakwaas gaati hai, kabhi kucch awaaz nikalta to kabhi kucch...normal way mein gaa hi nahin sakti. Banjotsna is sometimes weak on sur but has sweet voice not like drum phat gaya ho...

In this competetion, Twinkle and Sinchan have been very bad. Twinkle has got a distinct voice, good in a single no. but very bad in duets 🤢 And pls, will anyone tell the makeup man NOT to overdo twinkle 🤢 🤢
y r they not paired.... cuz NOBODY wantz/cares 2 see their drama...
Twinkle really doesnt seem like she carez bout singing, she only carez bout flirting wit everyone she encounterz (even if da guy is way younger than her), XS makeup oer XS makeup wit colored contactz, n wearin wannabhot clothez...is she really cared bout singing she would try 2 get better....n twinkle can tell da person 2 put less makeup on her...i think when she goes in da studio she already has makeup on so when she getz done from da makeup person, it lookz XS!!!!!!!
*Ujjaini n Aishwarya* r da best in my opinion.. 4 now cant say if sum1 else getz better from da boiz..
sharib and twinkle both are good lookin and they look hot together and they overshadow everyone else lol and they wouldve easily won the BEST JODI

EVERYONE SMS SHARIB AND TWINKLE
to hell wid Gajendra g i hate em 😡

Originally posted by meera_005

sharib and twinkle both are good lookin and they look hot together and they overshadow everyone else lol and they wouldve easily won the BEST JODI

EVERYONE SMS SHARIB AND TWINKLE
to hell wid Gajendra g i hate em 😡

for easy win they shd have gone for ujjaini and given her saptak or some decent guy , still she is fav to win.👏

Originally posted by Celina7

Twinkle really doesnt seem like she carez bout singing, she only carez bout flirting wit everyone she encounterz (even if da guy is way younger than her), XS makeup oer XS makeup wit colored contactz, n wearin wannabhot clothez...is she really cared bout singing she would try 2 get better....n twinkle can tell da person 2 put less makeup on her...i think when she goes in da studio she already has makeup on so when she getz done from da makeup person, it lookz XS!!!!!!!
😆😆

BTW you have a great siggy😃

Putting aside Twinkle's odd behavior, I think that she can be a very good
singer. I miss the old Twinkle who was a very good singer without colored
hair. But even with all her woerdlness she is still a very good singer. As for
classical training not being important, I think that Hrishikesh and wife will
prove me correct.