Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ab_srgmp thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I don't get it. Why all this obsession about Sharib and Twinkle? Do you find Twinkle THAT good? I thought there were a couple of gals better than her.

Their obsession with each other is so scripted anyway. It's just for RATINGS. They need another Pyar-kahani to draw in the younger viewers.

Edited by ab_srgmp - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I think the obession is with sahrib and hate twinkle since he has the hottzfor her πŸ˜†

j/k guys
mdroy thumbnail
I cannot imagine anyone thinking that Banjyotsna is a good singer in
comparison to Twinkle. She goes besura so often and has a weak voice.
Never liked her singing.
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

I think the obession is with sahrib and hate twinkle since he has the hottzfor her πŸ˜†

j/k guys

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways i think both reached the agnipariksha level both are popular so they (gajji) felt they cant pair them up
superstarocks thumbnail
i am soooo happy πŸ˜ƒ sharib didn't pair up with such a bad singer wihich is twinkle πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cuz then he would have losted πŸ˜† and we don't want that πŸ˜• cuz we love well i love him and he rocks but i love ashwariya WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE THAN sharib 😳
sana.abraham thumbnail
sharib and banjotna...will probably be out within the next 3 episodes...banjotna belongs in II2...she is wayyy too besura...plus she has a soft high pitch voice..which can barely ever be heard....and sharibs is husky and low....they are not a good pair AT ALL....twinkle and sharib both have that husk in their voice..plus they have chemistry..so they would have been much much better...just because of their confidence level....they would have rocked on stage....this just sucks...zee is totally out of tune these days..
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
it had to be sharib and twinkle.......
\dats sad y dint this happen
mdroy thumbnail
I feel like starting a topic on who is a better singer -- Banjyotsna or Twinkle
- -I feel sure that Twinkle with her classical training would be far superior to
Banjyotsna who basely made it into a gharana and then promptly lost.
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanisha_m

banjyotsnaaa πŸ˜ƒ twinkle's voice sucks

I know vanisha I pick on U I seriusly think UI have it out to twinkleπŸ˜†

U know iam j/k
fm_qazi thumbnail
Actually musically Sharib and Banjotsna jori is better than Sharib-Twinkle jori. Twinkle and Sinchan are top besuri, and worst jori is of Irfan + Sinchan. My take on jori singing wise(voice matching): Start with best

Aishwariya + Ujjaini
Saptak + Joyeeta
Sharib + Banjotsna(voice matching, but little besuri)
Vinita + Niladri
Rajeev + Sanchali
Vishwas(sidhu jnr) + Twinkle(no matching in voice)
Vihswanath + Raktima
Irfan + Sinchan(Besuri#1)