PM vs Shonali and the Paratha Issue!

Posted: 12 years ago
what was dat??

PM, if u dont want 2 eat paratha and then shut atleast ur mouth why getting so hyper!

i was shocked when i saw that scene shonali just asked her abt eating pratha and she taking the topic in a big turn!!! itna bharakne ki kya zarurat hai

just say yes or no u duffer!!

footage ki bhooki or what? 🤢
I think the tone in which shonali asked PM was irritating for PM...
^^ no!! i dont agree with this it was just okay she was sitting afr away in her room so her tune was a bit loud but not irritating 
Originally posted by small_boss5

^^ no!! i dont agree with this it was just okay she was sitting afr away in her room so her tune was a bit loud but not irritating 

That loud tone is enough in BB house to start a fight 😆
lol... u r sayng over here to her... wo konsa prhna wali hai...hehhhe lol
i think that was continuation to uncensored clip where juhi and shonali discuss about POM. pom as usual will not spare anyone who talks about her. so here tthe result
I doubt PM needs any footage
the contestants might not know but she knows she is just a guest

I guess she is just trying to make it clear she doesn't like pple who talk behind her back

Originally posted by alia

I guess she is just trying to make it clear she doesn't like pple who talk behind her back

And she also does not like people who say things on her face.

Originally posted by akhl

And she also does not like people who say things on her face.

Its very hard to understand PM. ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜• She definitely needs to be told that life is not black and white and its mostly grey, she needs to pull up her act and start behaving like a normal person. ðŸ˜¡ She had the advantage of coming out and looking at her footage and understand how she comes across as an extremely short tempered female, instead she is putting all the blame on Sid for tagging her to be violent. She is doing nothing to improve her image. The way she was talking to Andrew was also unwarranted. She just has problem with being warm and polite.
PM expects politeness all the time but does she give politeness to demand that? Even when somebody politely asks her or tells her something she gets mad.