Remix

Can anybody post teh remix update-30-3-05

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abhita

Goldie

abhita

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Can anybody post the remix update for 30th March, 2005 please?

I missed it coz I was working late.Cry

Thanks a Ton.

Abhita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can anybody post teh remix update-30-3-05" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sadi

Groupbie

sadi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hey abhita ...i was waiting for u to give the update since i too missed it due to sum work,,but saw the last scene,,a lovely cozy zute hugging scene bwtween ranveer and tiaEmbarrassed..she is like  dont leave tia and go ..(guess sumthing is working out between the two)

abhita

Goldie

abhita

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Oh shoot...

Thanks anyways for that... I missed this scene when i watched Remix for the Week on Saturday!

Thanks,

Abhita

catwoman9994

catwoman9994

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Well, when Tia said that any place Ranveer would take her to would be special to her, Ranveer asked her to close her eyes and Tia did so. He ran a finger down her cheek. When Tia opened her eyes he wasn't there. Then the song came - Na jaane kaise. Tia looks for Ranveer everywhere and ultimately comes to a place where she sings the last lines - 'ek din kahoge tum tumhare hain hum 'with tears in her eyes. Then I can't remember correctly but I think Ranveer closes her eyes with his hands from behind and turns her around. When he sees the tears he wipes them and says that he wanted to see a smile on her face when he brought her here but he made her cry. Tia asks him never to leave her ever again cause if he did, she wouldn't be able to bear it. I loved that scene! Ranveer promises never to leave her. And they hug each other.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top