Originally posted by Groovychick

Originally posted by dreamerrrrr

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

wat? isn't it in may?Confused

LOLLOLLOLit's 2moro!!!WinkLOL

ummm..i'm gonna make lunchConfusedand i'm going out in abt hlf an hr!! lol..m clueless on wot 2 get herEmbarrassed

aaawwwwww dats sweet...i cant cook so i guess dats nt a choice for me!!!! hehe

its tomorrow in da UK angeleyes....i didnt know it was diff in da US....ConfusedLOL

LOLlolz..the only food i ever make is the food in food technology at sklConfusedLOLsoooo..abt the outcome may be......heheheOuchLOL

LOLLOLyea..i din't no tht either..2 diff dates..ConfusedLOL

haha yeh dats da same 4 me 2...but its been lyke 3 yrs since i did food tech so i guess dat sez it all...lmaoo

my mum dusnt lyke us buyin nethin 4 her so i guess i'll jus make her breakfast in bed n giv her sum money so she can buy nethin she lykes...Embarrassed

LOLi have 2 make p my options on which tech i wanna chose..Confusedgd luck with the breakfast in bedWinkLOL

awww!! omg exactly!! my mum doesn't lyk me giving her nethin eitherConfusedso i suppose i'll just give her sum money as wellSmilemy mum is err...different and kinda unique lol..Tongue

aaww tnx i need all da luk i can get!!!  u in yr9 den??? u choosing ur GCSE'S?? i chose graphics..it was gud!

2 b honest wid ya i think every1's mums r different, unique......n very special in their own ways....Embarrassed

i luv my mum loads!!!!! she deserves alot of gud things frm lyfe coz shez been through alot......my lil sis passed away only 3 months ago so things r realli hrd for us right now especially for my mumCry  i wana do sumthing special for her coz i know tomorrow is gna b realli hard 4 her...

ooooppps sowwieeee...i tlk 2much sumtimes!!!!!Embarrassed

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

ummm..i'm gonna make lunchConfusedand i'm going out in abt hlf an hr!! lol..m clueless on wot 2 get herEmbarrassed

its tomorrow in da UK angeleyes....i didnt know it was diff in da US....ConfusedLOL

LOLlolz..the only food i ever make is the food in food technology at sklConfusedLOLsoooo..abt the outcome may be......heheheOuchLOL

haha yeh dats da same 4 me 2...but its been lyke 3 yrs since i did food tech so i guess dat sez it all...lmaoo

my mum dusnt lyke us buyin nethin 4 her so i guess i'll jus make her breakfast in bed n giv her sum money so she can buy nethin she lykes...Embarrassed

LOLi have 2 make p my options on which tech i wanna chose..Confusedgd luck with the breakfast in bedWinkLOL

awww!! omg exactly!! my mum doesn't lyk me giving her nethin eitherConfusedso i suppose i'll just give her sum money as wellSmilemy mum is err...different and kinda unique lol..Tongue

aaww tnx i need all da luk i can get!!!  u in yr9 den??? u choosing ur GCSE'S?? i chose graphics..it was gud!

2 b honest wid ya i think every1's mums r different, unique......n very special in their own ways....Embarrassed

i luv my mum loads!!!!! she deserves alot of gud things frm lyfe coz shez been through alot......my lil sis passed away only 3 months ago so things r realli hrd for us right now especially for my mumCry  i wana do sumthing special for her coz i know tomorrow is gna b realli hard 4 her...

yep..m in yr 9Smilei made my otha options already..just tech left...wow i was gonna chose graphics..Winkm choosing my options 4 my gcse'sTongue

OMG..I'M SOOO SORRY!!OuchCryi din't mean it lyk thatEmbarrassedConfusedi'm sorry 2 hear that sweety..but the fact that ur still there and always there 4 ur mum..i think that's more than enuffWinki really hope u don't mind me asking..but how old was ur sister?Cry

arre jaan..u don't tlk too much..sumtyms its gd 2 let things go..it really helps..if u really wanna do sumthin4 her then..just make her sumthin handmade..it means soo much more..seriously..love can't be bought by moneySmilesee how much i rote..and u say u tlk tooo muchLOL

when i said my mum is different..i meant lyk..ermm..she's not the kind of person who will like anything..she's very different and unique in her choice..but i no she won't complain with w/e i give her heheheTongueBEST OF LUCK AGAIN HUNIThumbs Upnot that u need itWinkBig smile

dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged

yep..m in yr 9Smilei made my otha options already..just tech left...wow i was gonna chose graphics..Winkm choosing my options 4 my gcse'sTongue

OMG..I'M SOOO SORRY!!OuchCryi din't mean it lyk thatEmbarrassedConfusedi'm sorry 2 hear that sweety..but the fact that ur still there and always there 4 ur mum..i think that's more than enuffWinki really hope u don't mind me asking..but how old was ur sister?Cry

arre jaan..u don't tlk too much..sumtyms its gd 2 let things go..it really helps..if u really wanna do sumthin4 her then..just make her sumthin handmade..it means soo much more..seriously..love can't be bought by moneySmilesee how much i rote..and u say u tlk tooo muchLOL

when i said my mum is different..i meant lyk..ermm..she's not the kind of person who will like anything..she's very different and unique in her choice..but i no she won't complain with w/e i give her heheheTongueBEST OF LUCK AGAIN HUNIThumbs Upnot that u need itWinkBig smile

no dun worry i know u didnt mean it lyke datTongueHug

my lil sis was 3 yrs old.....

so wot did u do for ur mum....me n my sis made a card wid 50 inside it so she but woteva she wants n made breakfast 4 her....IT WAS HARD WORK LOL!!!LOL

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged

so wot did u do for ur mum....me n my sis made a card wid 50 inside it so she but woteva she wants n made breakfast 4 her....IT WAS HARD WORK LOL!!!LOL

OMG! only 3 yrs oldCryCrypoor galOuchlog kehte hain na..kal ho na ho..Confused

awwwww..that's sweet!! i made her breakfast and m gonna give her money in a card as well..i don't earn lol..but i'll give wot i haveSmile(empty dad's pockets) hehe..j/kEmbarrassed

ahahaha..yea i can imagine..u haven't made food in 3yrs!WinkLOL

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i bought ma mom a big box of roses i had 2 shell out 4 a double whammy as it is my sistaz bday same day as mothers day but will get compensated on wednesday Wink
dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

OMG! only 3 yrs oldCryCrypoor galOuchlog kehte hain na..kal ho na ho..Confused

awwwww..that's sweet!! i made her breakfast and m gonna give her money in a card as well..i don't earn lol..but i'll give wot i haveSmile(empty dad's pockets) hehe..j/kEmbarrassed

ahahaha..yea i can imagine..u haven't made food in 3yrs!WinkLOL

lol exactly!!!! i betta start practising 4 wen i go 2 uni lol!!!!!

dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samie

i bought ma mom a big box of roses i had 2 shell out 4 a double whammy as it is my sistaz bday same day as mothers day but will get compensated on wednesday Wink

aaaww dats sweet......i know how u feel it was my friends b'day2day aswell..gt no money left!!!!!LOL

Go to top