Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Damn these ppl. Those who lecture of character assasination shoudnt be done are doing the same themselves. What amar and PM did to shonali is character assasination. 😡
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not watching today's epi!! Sunny kamini is sooo bitchy she could give rohit verma of season 3 a run for his money!! Atleast his bitchniness could b seen on his face this one tries to be cute she is truly slow poison!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know she stabs people from the back, and acts all angelic in front, she's the worst out of the lot.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hanna93

I know she stabs people from the back, and acts all angelic in front, she's the worst out of the lot.

Sky is like god to her!! She finds it soo funny when sky bullies other ppl i want her to be bullied i wish sho would but she is not that kind of person to degrade ppl like tht!!
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Salman bak for akf!! Want him to really grill the gunda gang!!!!! Hope he wont dissappoint i want them to get what sid got a few weeks bak!!
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny is the worst female contestant EVER. What an annoying bitchy woman my GAWD!!! ðŸ¤¬

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I seriously wish Sky or PM has a big fight with her. Then she will shut up and know her limits. i havent seen much of her talking to someone's face. mostly its behind their back.

Shame on u sunny or karen or whatever ur name is..
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkratos

I seriously wish Sky or PM has a big fight with her. Then she will shut up and know her limits. i havent seen much of her talking to someone's face. mostly its behind their back.

Shame on u sunny or karen or whatever ur name is..

I doubt sky will but before going hope pm gives it broomstick style to sunny!!then she will find it funny!!!
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have stopped expecting from PM. Sunny who gave interviews about her being bitchy and who even tonight bitched about her dressing sense is SPARED by PM. But PM  being bad to Shonali and not sparing her at all is funny because Shonali is not doing anything to her. This is so absurd
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MatteFinish

I have stopped expecting from PM. Sunny who gave interviews about her being bitchy and who even tonight bitched about her dressing sense is SPARED by PM. But PM being bad to Shonali and not sparing her at all is funny because Shonali is not doing anything to her. This is so absurd

If only she knew how much sunny bitches about pm!! Eventhough sid is pissed wiv sky nd all we have never seen sho take part in a heavy bitching session wiv him! He has shared his feelings regarding housemates and she has listened as a good friend!!