Frequent Posters

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks tanu.miss maaneet very much.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What will you remember about Geet five years down the line?
This show gave me a chance to essay a role that had everything -action, romance, comedy, dance and emotions. Maan was like a training ground for a film role. As Maan, I can say I played many characters which is why I feel this role was like a mini training for me, which is what I will remember the most.

exactly that's what we say a character that has all shades and all colors of life msk was such a powerful and fabulous character a character which was never seen to be played by anyone before and no one except for GC couldn't have played it so wonderfully!!!
best of luck gc!!
Mallu

najmaDG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  superb job done GC as MSK...want GEET season 2...miss maaneet..
slucky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we really really reallyyy miss our MANEET...waiting for season 2...
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'll truly miss him

He was amazing as Maan
Thanks tanu
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks for posting Tanu!! *muah*...GC is right...MSK has now turned into the epitome of what all indian serial male leads strive to be...he's got that edge of a bad boy that can only be controled and melted by the woman he loves...our Geet! truly he was a unique character and GC played MSK off perfectly...flawlessly and amazingly!!
JAZ
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxx for sharing!!
We will miss u as MSK!!
Hope to see season2 of GHSP!

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely emotional article...awesome...Thanks Tanu dear for sharing...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching precious divine inspirational magical beautiful romantic passionate musical fairytale special unique journey which V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will cherish forever...

Thank u and Love u all Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS for making these 1 yr 9 months as the best phase in my life by bringing so much happiness love fun positivity peace unity in my life and making me fell so happy n proud that i was part of this journey most magical beautiful journey...These r the sweetest most beautiful precious evergreen memories which i will cherish forever...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r destinied to be together forever...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS GHSP MAANEET paradise forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V Strong Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will try everything and succeed in Bringing Our Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 so never Say Goodbye bcuz V all r destinied to be together forever...Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana...Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will make Our Dream of Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 MAANEET' maahi forever Our Dream to come true for sure afterall V True Loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r positive strong determined lovely united like Our Inspirational Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

Lots of love hugs best wishes,

Spandana KS

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww😭 GC & DD I love you both please come back soon as maaneet😍
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing Tanu!!!  Truly Maan has been an iconic character on television . Though the character has been carved to support the protagonist Geet of the show MSK crept undr the skin slowlyinitially and took took all of us in a gushing tornado of emotions... GC has given the character a new life and with such perfection .. oh my !!!

Gurti rocked as Maaneet and we want them back for season 2 !!! Love you  both!!