Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

update thursday 23rd march

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged

hi

sorry i was busy so could not post thurs update eariler on,  as reshsm had asked me too. this is the update

Scene 1: kk enters the room and manik tells kamiya to take the filr and leave. Kk tells jatin that dhruv told her that you pushed dadaji. Manik is shocked. kk questions manik that why is dhruv saying all this and accusing you.

Manik takes kk hand and enters dhruv's room and screams maa. Veena and dadima enter. They ask what happened. Manik tells that this id my son, dhruv is laying on the bed. Manik tells them dhruv blamed me for pushing dadajil veena is shocked. Manik begins his emotional drama, that dhruv would never had accused su like this, and why me. manik says he wishes he had died. Dadima stops him and veena says that kk should understand and you are not going anywhere. Kk upset. Dadim  nd aveena leave. Manik begins to cry, kk consoles him and apologises. Kk too crying. Su passes the room and see manik holding kk's hands. Su does'nt like it. Manik see's su and continues his drama, su gets upset.

Scene 2: su speaking to himself on the terrace and saying he prays that dadaji gets well soon and then he can leave this house and he wont come in brother's happiness.

Scene 3: kul and veena arguing over the issue of kk going back to jatin. Kul says to veena what would you have done if someone told you to leave me and go to someone else. veena gets annyoed and tells kul off. She says jatin kk ka pati hai. Kul says no jatin was kumkm's husband but now he is her past. Brij enters and veena continues talking about kk going back to jatin. Brij says he told her to make kk act as jatin's wife, but the truth is kk is su's patni and not jatin's . veena gets irritated and leaves

break

Scene 4: krish tells su about what dhruv said about jatin pushing dadaji. Su gets angry  and says dhruv is just a kid, how can you think like that about jatin. Krish tells su that you only think about your brother and no one else. Krish tries to tell su that dhruv does not lie, su gets angry with krish and tell him not to say anything about jatin

Scene5: the servant is taking some water for kk. manik see's him and says to himself now he will have to carry out his plan. Manik tells the servant he will take the water for kk. Manik puts a tablet in the water.

Scene 6: manik enters and kk is surprised. Manik gives kk the water, kk drinks it. Mank leaves.

Scene 7: kk is telling dhruv a story. Dhruv asks why id not su telling him stories now. Kk tells him dadaji are ill and su is in tension. Dhruv wants to go to su's room. Kk tells him not to go and sleep. Dhruv closed his eyes. Kk goes to close the lights. Kk feels dizzy and faints on the bed.

Scene 8: manik enters and see's kk behoosh. Manik says to himself now su should pass this room and see me and kk together and then su will leave wh. Manik lays beside kk. Kk is stlil behoosh. Dhruv id seeing all this but id sacred to say something

su passes the  room and see's jatin laying beside kk. Su id shocked. Manik gets up and comes towards su. Maink tells su that sorry su you saw me and kk like this. Su is crying and is really upset. Manik tells su from tmrw kk will close the door herself. Manik closes the door. Su crying and upset

coming up. Su says to kk angrily, that I saw you and jatin together on bed, kk slaps su. Su shocked.

norzar

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
thanx, i missed this episode cos i was gone out.
*maria* IF-Dazzler
*maria*
*maria*

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged
thanx! Wink
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Hi NoreenSmile

Jaan, thanks for the updateTongue

aksn Goldie
aksn
aksn

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for update, waiting for monday and i hope kk clear all misunderstanding to su.kim please update video same day.
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanks
soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanks norzar
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top