India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Todays Promo (OCT 17) (Page 2)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
It's not fair that Armaan won't go to Jassi's saaghai!! I mean, she has to plan his saaghai and then take Malika's crap as well.  he should at least return the favor Angry

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

I mean, she has to plan his saaghai and then take Malika's crap as well. he should at least return the favor Angry

I don't know about that. Taking Malika's crap is ok, but do you trust him with planning Jassi's saghai? Confused

(I know what you meant LOL )
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by allegra

Originally posted by anjali308

I mean, she has to plan his saaghai and then take Malika's crap as well.  he should at least return the favor Angry

I don't know about that. Taking Malika's crap is ok, but do you trust him with planning Jassi's saghai? Confused

(I know what you meant LOL )

hehehe, oops LOL Yeah, allegra--I meant that she had to plan out his whole saaghai even with that broken arm and then she had to deal with Malika's insults.  he should return the favor by at least attending her saaghai Angry I really hate this attitude of his!!!

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

I just cant understandd why armaann cant let jassi get on with her lifeeeee !!!!! for gods sake he is soo annoyingggggggg !! plzz jassi dont misunderstand purabb this timeeeeeeeee he is the besttttttt guy in this worlddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry plzzzz jassii dont upset purabb !!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
So...It looks like maybe this wedding to Purab might not happen if Armaan starts tugging on Jassi's heart strings again.Big smile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
this is so cliche...i can almost imagine what happens next...now jassi is gonna go to meet armaan before party...armaan is gonna hold her or say something emotional....which will be overheard/seen by purab....he will start doubting his decision to marry jassi....setting the scene for future doubts or sacrifice by purab ...(whatever tony and diya have planned)
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
jammy that was hilariousLOL

abt armaan not going to jassi's sagai......ever thought maybe jassi is using reverse psycholgy on him......since armaan's actions are always contrary to what jassi wants, by inviting him she is making sure that he doesnt show upWink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by Minnie

I know what you mean.It was so beautuful & authentic upto now.Why do they do this?? I don't know what they take the viewers Angryfor.Ever heard of a guy agrrrrrying to marry another girl on a woman's advise whom he loves,father's a child & has the opportunity to be back with her? If not,he will opt to remain single especially after so much fiasco rather than engage his emotions with another girl on someone else's cue!!!!!!! Or maybe emotions play no role here!Especially Neha's!!Confused

Gosh you were talkin g about Astitva and here I was getting confused as to when all this happened in JJKN. Please quote something if you are talking on topics not realted to thread !!

Imagine I was thinking that Purab has agreed to marry jassi on the saying of bebe and I was so confused. Put this scenerio on your above situation and it becomes so funny and shocking!! Purab Jassi and bebe!!

LOL

Jammy.

LOLLOL My God Jammy! That was hilarious!!!!

Embarrassed I'm terribly sorry.

Go to top