India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Todays Promo (OCT 17)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 8:55am | IP Logged

I dont know what happening for todays Promo left me confused!! And if there is something diffrent then please forgive me for I just saw it once, But cant hold my self from sharing with others.

Jassi Invites Armaan to her Sagaai!! Armaan says that he will not come (Jassi thinks in her heart that she wants him to come)

Armaan says that he wants to meet jassi after or Before Sagaai!! and Jassi is shown thinking

Jammy. Confused

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I too saw it once. It was quite vague.

To add to it:
Not only does Armaan ask Jassi to meet him before or after the party he also threatens her "agar tum nahin aayin to main tumhe kabhi maaf nahin karoonga" ConfusedDead
Wonder what he is talking about!!! Ouch
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:01am | IP Logged
      Welcome back artijain.I missed your Astitva updates.
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Sorry Minnie, was away longer than expected. Will try to catch up with Astitva, though the serial has me stumped. I really can't figure it out now. Funny what can happen in a few short weeks. Moreover the channel no longer shows the late night show, so will have to rely on hearsay some of the times.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged
     I know what you mean.It was so beautuful & authentic upto now.Why do they do this?? I don't know what they take the viewers Angryfor.Ever heard of a guy agrrrrrying to marry another girl on a woman's advise whom he loves,father's a child & has the opportunity to be back with her? If not,he will opt to remain single especially after so much fiasco rather than engage his emotions with another girl on someone else's cue!!!!!!! Or maybe emotions play no role here!Especially Neha's!!Confused
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:42am | IP Logged

well here another feather in Armaan's character.. blackmail..

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged
seems very interesting!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I know what you mean.It was so beautuful & authentic upto now.Why do they do this?? I don't know what they take the viewers Angryfor.Ever heard of a guy agrrrrrying to marry another girl on a woman's advise whom he loves,father's a child & has the opportunity to be back with her? If not,he will opt to remain single especially after so much fiasco rather than engage his emotions with another girl on someone else's cue!!!!!!! Or maybe emotions play no role here!Especially Neha's!!Confused

Gosh you were talking about Astitva and here I was getting confused as to when all this happened in JJKN. Please quote something if you are talking on topics not realted to thread !!

Imagine I was thinking that Purab has agreed to marry jassi on the saying of bebe and I was so confused. Put this scenerio on your above situation and it becomes so funny and shocking!! Purab Jassi and bebe!!

LOL

Jammy.

Go to top