Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous_891

HaLshu?? LOL LOL

ask dat to vanshikaLOL baby talk!LOL

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
hey i call her halshuuuuuuuu.....and onli i can.(sorry....bein rude again).anyways lets stop this niyu ka topic is now becumin our chat.. LOL
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Okies, here is my list. Not in any particular order.

Ashita- We fight a lot over who's a bigger AY fanLOLLOLLOL n me n veo pull her leg quite a lotLOLLOLLOL

Nishi dii..........busy as a bee nowadays. came to know her thru. her fanfic n i am always after her to write the nxt partWink . she's terrific when she's angryWink and is a confused person....IMs me when she wants to talk to esha!LOLLOLLOL

veo- would love to meet this mad, crazy fan of tia's n shweta's (and amy'sLOLLOLLOL). is always in invisible mode but always gets caught bcoz i can see he's online at RFWink

ritzie- is absent from RF since a lomg long time n i miss her... she was my first frnd at RFTongue

niyu- love her when is in a "vindictive" mood.LOLLOLLOL is an "aangle" acc. to some, I thinkConfused

vanshu- wanna meet her too. is always ready to kill someone n asks me how to kill themWink. calls me halshuEmbarrassed

saff- is the sweetest person at RF. very cheerful!

soumu- fell for my n vanshu's prank n got upsetOuch luvs abhi n sid.Embarrassed

shellzy- mad n crazy over yuvi........makes awesome posters! wanna meet her n see her collection of yuvi pix(200 of dem)

mani- has so many hubbies, i am shocked d police hab not arrested her for marrying so many timesLOL I call her "volatile brainzy" cuz of her so many hubbies.

kavs- ashi fan like me. would lub to meet her.

Mads- my newest frnd.....would lub to meet her too. would like to know how she manages to write so many gr8 fics.

shriya- would love to meet her too! was obsessed with winning the "balloon contest"

charu- draws beautifully!

esha- thinks i am scared of herLOL and hates to be called diii

ooh and how could I forget my lil twinzy????Ouch my lil twinzy- manshi!Big smile

sorry if i missed anyoneOuch

Edited by ashi rocks - 26 March 2006 at 6:48am
apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Hello everyone...I know I've been missing in action for a very very long time.....and now I find so many new people I have to become friends with!!!
Ok....now the max limit has to be increased.....coz I'd really really love to meet so many of my friends from RF!

Now my list also includes ppl who dont visit anymore.... and this is in random order.....

Esha- meri beti! LOL
S.Priya - ms. ever helpful
Ashita (anvesha rulz)- first hardcore, original ashi fan
Kavita (anvesha_rocks)- so similar, miss chattin with ya!
Sayeri- I still think she has one of the most beautiful names
Rikzik- intelligent, funny....miss her so much on RF, Oozoone- Where on earth are you?
Soumya (radz2 cool)- she's still naughty and as active on RF as the first time I met her
Mads - sweet and talented, must read her fanfics!
Fate- I never believed her when she first told me her real name was Tia. I'm so "J" of her writing skills
Sindhuja(hellraiser)- sense of humour is up there, siggys are loaded with attitide!
Shobha - the first bangalorean I met on RF... totally nautanki!
Shefali(kudi420)- fun gal and funnier posts
Parul- dont even remember how many times she's changed her username!

Reema- she's very very naughty....but smart too! She's good at playing miss goody 2 shoes!           

Avani- miss chatting with ya...      

Shelly- miss chatting with you.......are you too missing in action on RF???
Spiky- sweet gal, naughty gal.....she's online in the afternoon....so anyone wants to chat with her...log on at high noon!
Aditi- Loved chatting with you....all those times we were laughing like crazy. Her pics from remix are awesome.
natasha (angad_cutest)- soon to be a doctor, she was the first of my friends on rf
radz- where are you my friend???        

then the few guys....some of them who have run away....

Suryesh- hope you get 99% in boards
Veo- the only one who understands how I can like Arjun
Lalit- Mr. Invisible- I'm still angry that u didnt complete ur last fanfic! (katti! LOL )
Sunny bro- Mr. Busy
Krismittal- love talkin cellphones with you and pullin his leg

Ok....now I'm not sure if i've missed out anyone...if I have....then plz plz forgive me.....it was only because.....memory ne mera saath choddiya hai!

Edited by apple14 - 26 March 2006 at 6:53am
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
vanshu- wanna meet her too. is always ready to kill someone n asks me how to kill them Wink . calls me halshu Embarrassed

my sweet halshuuuuu...........u 4got to say sooo mani things bout me.neva mind LOL

avani_fan Goldie
avani_fan
avani_fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:42am | IP Logged
aparna u dun remember me?? Cry Cry Cry
apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avani_fan

aparna u dun remember me?? Cry Cry Cry

I have not forgotten any of my RF friends.....how can u think I have forgotten u??? Just tht...while listing out...I think I might have missed out a couple of names......thats it! 

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
awww thnx evry1 whos mentioned my name for all d reasons uve given Embarrassed

again im too lazy to quote each person n say thnx to each person individually Embarrassed...i think only saff is capable of understanding tht sentiment EmbarrassedLOLWink

so basically....thnx to evry person whos mentioned me so far n thnx to evry person who might mention me after this Tongue

Go to top