Remix
Remix

sumthin for all RFians~~!! (Page 3)

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

ahem ok
first of al my family momzie soumzie masi (i never ignore u dont say dat eva)esha n niyu sisies n ma nanzie Embarrassed Wink
den i uwd lub ot meet pri shriya =coz dey r also bering d tortures of a tenth class wid me
i uwd lub to meet niya coz shes living da farthest LOL
den i wud lub to meet ani shobhzie shefzie coz dye just rock
umm den fate sid(sindhu)mads nishidi n take some fic knowledge fmr den(drains of ideas u c) Embarrassed LOL Wink
umm who else my newest frd rachel Embarrassed
den veo who just gibs d awesomest uv pics to me Wink
harshu ashita saff cpoz dey like ashi uv more dan i do n ask dem how u remeber every scene between dem Wink LOL i wud like to meet manzie too coz i barely chat wid her dese daysUnhappy den pari spiky meghs ritzie too
den radz n adi n appy n kavi where r u guys Unhappy miss uCry
reemzie who calls me shelly=uv Embarrassed Embarrassed how cud i forget vanshi i just cant ned my day widout troubling herLOLn last nt least dj n divsie sonali n parul n ritu
uff cnat rember ne 1 more
Confused

ps--niyu sorry i exteneded d line phir bhi i noe i missed some1

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 25 March 2006 at 11:31pm

Ash_remix Groupbie
Ash_remix
Ash_remix

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
disha!!!!!!!!
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radz_2cool

Ohk the people whom I want to meet are

1) Esha- My bhabhi who is sweet and naughty Embarrassed .She truly is the best and rocks Clap
2)Money-My sautan who became Anks for me Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue .She truly rocks and she is very sweet Embarrassed
3)Niyu- Very sweet,my best friend. She is very helpful. I luv her Tongue
4)Vanshi- Sumetimes she is really sweet sumetimes rude but I want to meet her in real life
5)Veo- The person whom I fight with. We akcheli(Niyu's lingo) fight like Ashi and Yuvi but the only diff is we don't luv each other Embarrassed
6)Niya- Her posts r really good.Would luv to become her friend.
7)Harshi- Who played a joke with me Cry Cry but she is very nice
8)Shells- She is very very nice. Nowadays she ignores me Cry
9)Avani- She is the most sweetest person in i-f and calls me Rabri. She is really very very nice and helps me a lot
10)Nams- She is the best. She luvs her doggy casper. She is very obedient.
11)Misha- She is my bestest friend in i-f. Nowadays she is missing but I luv her Embarrassed
12)All radhika- Nigam Radhika and Radz are really very nice. They r missing these days.
13)Suru bro,Sunny bro,Kriz bro,Lalit bro- They r my bros in rf . They all rock.
14)Pari,Megha,Swetha,Parul,Shobha and all those who r inactive in rf section- I still luv u and would luv to meet u Smile
15)All the names of the people whom I missed like Priya di Embarrassed who doesn't cum in this section at all Angry rock. Pm me if I forgot u. Embarrassed

16)Shriya- She was the last friend in rf. She is very very sweet and helpful. Embarrassed.Sorry to forget u before

17)Reemzy-I camn never forget u. U rock Clap.U r very very nice.

18)Shefs- U rock yaar. I really like u. See me praising u. So can u give me Vipul now Embarrassed

19)Sonali - She is very sweet annd good

20)Appy- She is missing now Crybut she is the best

21)tania- She uploads the best video and she is very regular in giving videos. She is very very nice. Smile

This is not in order guys. So if your name is at the last don't think I don't like u Tongue

arrey don u know im lyk tht onli???????LOLand shelly mujhe koi nahin bhol skata.....Embarrassed

Edited by funky n crazy - 26 March 2006 at 12:37am
teddylovessme Goldie
teddylovessme
teddylovessme

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged

here goes my list i don't care abt the limit so whose ever name i get

veo
shefs
soumii
mani
niya

shobha

vanshi
shells
priya di
sunny bro[as though he's always busy]
vrinda
priyanka
spiky
esha
radhika[radz dosen't comes anymore to forum]
gunia
kavita
avani
parul
reems
ritwika
subholina
fate[tia]
n lalit

i don't remember anymore guyz n plzz if anyone's name is in the last don't think tht i am not tht eager to meet it's just tht whose ever name came to my mind first  n yes even i forgot to mention tht i am always active in RF section who said i am not  they r going to murdered by me so be prepared soumii the first oneAngry

love megha

Edited by teddylovessme - 26 March 2006 at 1:40am
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
aww thx meghs
n avnshi koi galti se bhul jaaye so ull eat up his/her head so i cat tak erisk LOL
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged

*ahem*
*ahem*
*ahem*
meri list order mein nahin hai.....but i will surely lyk to meet all u guys......

ab kahaan se shuru karo....ok ill start wth my 1st if fr
iend Smile

Drishti-my 1st rf friend....extremeli sweet,and takes all my lectures.... Embarrassed neva says anything even if she gets bored and im sure she does at times....

Dia-
an amzing ashi-uv fan lyk me......apne fic ke liye she will take all my lectures(and ya i gave her the biggest lecture of her life las time)and she wont hear a single thing bad bout ashi-uv(hey i hope u remember the time we fought against tht ashi hater Angry )

Saff-
again madam will listen to all my nonsense 24x7....i hate it whn she tries usin tht timbo language on me....she is extremely nice and im waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to meet her.....

haan now cumz *SOUMYA*-
now i can go on n on n on bout her but 1 thing tht i need to mention is tht somu can take all my nonsense and tantrums....i want to meet her and know how she copes up with it....thts not it bahut kuch hai par abhi time nahin hai...not to 4get my so called best friend.... LOL and hey tell me if this is true

Esha-lyk somu.....esha also puts up wth all my natak and things tht i hve to tell her..... Tongue must not 4get very sweet (at times...ready to blast Cry on me) and yes not to 4get i call ela.....(in baby landuade)

shelly-well shelly will make 10000000000000000000 of posters and at times will 4get bout me....but i know ki if i remind her and give her a warning the poster will becum posters and 1 by 1 fall in my lap....hey shelly my bday wala demand i hve still not asked 4 haan LOL .....

reemz-
well u fondli call me______ u know wht......im not stupid to answer tht and remember wht i told u bout it.....next time i cum to delhi i hve to meet u

MAni-somu's saut and my critiziser lyk esha n somu.....but again sweet lyk them ....and not to 4get i call her mali(in baby landuade)....

Shriya-
hmmmmmmmm.....we can go on n on n on while chattin....1 thing in common our moms keep yelling at us LOL LOL LOL .....hey we know y LOL LOL LOL

Niyu-my sweet friend................who will always support me......and help me....and yes she will try to be scary but cant manage tht.... LOL Big smile Tongue

Ritz-my sweet lil mom.....who gets shocked to know my pranks and ideas Embarrassed

harshu-
i call her HALSHU(in baby landuade)....and she doesnt mind,infact she luvs it....supported me in tht somu wala prank Tongue ...unfortunateli somu got upsetOuchCry...and yes the founder of my aylsHug   lun u 4 thtEmbarrassed

Kavi-
my wonderful cook......asper me luvs cookin....and has tried inspirin me...and i did try onli once.... Wink

Veo-i want to know sum secrets.....we betta meet soon Big smile

Shobha-
shobz dear i want to know y u get angry and irratated by me.... Ouch Confused Cry ......badli need to meet u

avani-
i have to meet avani cuz we hve to sit and decide on my new name Geek ......
and she is also extremli nice

Spiky-
i hve to meet her and her khadoos teacher..well i drove her up the wall 4 tht uv wala interview Embarrassed .....

Sonali-well she is very nice n sweet....i have to sureli meet her

Ashita-
i hve to thank her 4 all the transcripts....and the amazin questions she asked ashi-uv

nishi dii-
i need to make her start writin on her fic again Confused Confused ......she is sureli busy...and has 4gotten me Ouch

Shirin-
well a very gud friend.....id luv to meet her

namz-i want to learn how to write such amazin updates....maybe i can meet her and take update writin tutuions from her LOL Tongue Smile

Sonia-i need to teach her sum stuffLOLTongue

Pari-
i know her recentli onli...but she is very chweet Embarrassed

Parul-
i will really lyk to meet her...she is very nice

aditi- i need to take photography lessons from her yaar.... Wink

Shef-
i want to meet her...after all id luv to know how she got my moms name.... Confused LOL

sindhu-i need sum fic writin lessons dear.... Stern Smile

ok i guess this is really long....but there a re more pple id lyk to meet includin reetwija,radhika,mads,alait bro,tia & megha.....

phew thi was long but 4gov me if i hve 4gotton u.and yes sikeliye u can gib me 2 thapads haan (zyada joor ki nahin)

hey this is very clrful na...

vanshikaEmbarrassed

Edited by funky n crazy - 27 March 2006 at 4:54am
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

aww thx meghs
n avnshi koi galti se bhul jaaye so ull eat up his/her head so i cat tak erisk LOL

haan haan

ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
my list will be short.waise i'd love to meet ever1 here

Dia-my first If friend.lovely gal,v. witty n an ashi-uv fan like me
Vanshu-another good friend.ashi-uv fan 2
shelly
saff
aditi

Go to top