Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

My granny thinks that Karan likes Krystle

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes,i know.Around 10 articles have been written on Karan Krystle:That are they more than friends or not..but yesterday while watching the yesterday scenes guess what my granny said:

"Jis tarhah Viren Jeevika ko dekh raha hai,mujhe lagta hai waqaye pasand karta hai"

I said 'Daadi,he's acting"

She was like "Beta,Baal dhoop mein sufaaid nahi kiya,i know he's acting leken phir bhi kuch tou zaroor hai"๐Ÿ˜†

[She has no idea about these articles as she doesnt uses internet]

I coudn't stop laughing & i laughed for the next 10 minutes man๐Ÿคฃ

Not only the article ppl,Everybody is getting this idea..Thanks to both the actors,one fails to differentiate between Real Or reel๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lol...thts very sweet of her...and she might be rght...after all she has seen the world..!!!

But for me...i m super happy with thm being frnds...!!

they have this natural offscreen chemistry...which can never be forced..and nt everyone cn hv.!!!

Kryran do hv an understanding for each other...God bless thm..!!!

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is so cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜† You never know with the older generation... a lot of times things my Naani had said came true or was true.
Eydis thumbnail
tha soo cute might be she is saying rght...
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† naughty granny! ๐Ÿ˜†
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: meepha

Yes,i know.Around 10 articles have been written on Karan Krystle:That are they more than friends or not..but yesterday while watching the yesterday scenes guess what my granny said:

"Jis tarhah Viren Jeevika ko dekh raha hai,mujhe lagta hai waqaye pasand karta hai"

I said 'Daadi,he's acting"

She was like "Beta,Baal dhoop mein sufaaid nahi kiya,i know he's acting leken phir bhi kuch tou zaroor hai"๐Ÿ˜†

[She has no idea about these articles as she doesnt uses internet]

I coudn't stop laughing & i laughed for the next 10 minutes man๐Ÿคฃ

Not only the article ppl,Everybody is getting this idea..Thanks to both the actors,one fails to differentiate between Real Or reel๐Ÿ˜†

LOOOL I know .. I love them so much. And they know that. I am not surprised the media and people now think this lol.. Kryran are just loveable.. what can anyone do?  hehe.. Awww your granny is cute! lol ๐Ÿค—
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true ๐Ÿ˜† their chemistry is mindblowing yaar <3
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha.. I agree with your dadi, in the interviews and stuff Karan seems to be inclined towards Krystle.. I don't know if Krystle likes Karan that way.. Karan ke side se toh kuch kuch ho raha hai aisa lagta hai..lol
-Anika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Haha you granny is cute ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have watched karan's previous serials too but his scenes with Krystle seem
More realistic than the other co-actors! I'm not saying that they are in relationship but they make it seem soo real ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Virika are Awesome... Love them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww your daadi sounds so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

she sounds like a dedicated fan, why not tell her to join IF and share her lovely views ( my grandma also likes watching dramas- i was thinking of introducing her to the Internet๐Ÿ˜†, then next IF๐Ÿ˜‰)