Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

umm...a msg posted on sify msg board (Page 5)

kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natsm

Originally posted by kachhori

anuj did comment on the rematch in a sify max article. chk the post amey effect to c the article.

Agreed that Anuj did come out with his opinion,... but he was not wrong...Who will agree for a REAMATCH.. first of all... & why for??.

If Anuj spoke for rest of his contestants I view that as a real justified opinion.Whoever feels Anuj should have walked out of the stage...as some felt that,... I think it is unfair.

i jus wana say tat i jus replied 2 those who asked whr tis statement was read. not commentin anythg abt it.

My opinion is also only on Anuj's  comment.i did chech on that sifymax.So my reply is for supportong Anuj & nothing personal in your direction yaar.

Also   Ii feel when "Public votes"  for thier fav-.contestant,... they vote for them to" WIN,Not  To MAKE another loose".    If Anuj fans voted for Anuj To WIN , it sholud not be veiwed as Amey's defeat.

The msg posted by ms maduri on sifymax .....now the topic of discussion here is not only rude but also a little violent towards Anuj. Dead

Edited by kachhori - 25 March 2006 at 10:26pm

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kachhori

anuj did comment on the rematch in a sify max article. chk the post amey effect to c the article.

Agreed that Anuj did come out with his opinion,... but he was not wrong...Who will agree for a REAMATCH.. first of all... & why for??.

If Anuj spoke for rest of his contestants I view that as a real justified opinion.Whoever feels Anuj should have walked out of the stage...as some felt that,... I think it is unfair.

I agree with you...it is very unfair to the other ones who left.

anyways, people who blame anuj or any contestant for anyone leaving are the ones at fault...if they wanted their fav. contestant to win they would've voted more.

abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
did anuj say sumthin like that?????????
any ways in this case i support anuj
how can only amey get a rematch??
thts unfair!!!!!!! Angry
and i think the msg was very rude Angry
sc0507 Groupbie
sc0507
sc0507

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanisha_m

Originally posted by sonyaee

Anuj is supporting Amey's views on the rematch. Amey didn't want a rematch and Anuj is giving a reason as to why it wouldn't be fair.

At the same time, there should have been a 'rematch' before bringing a wildcard entry too. It would have been more fair to the other contestants who missed an entry into the galas (ie. Dilpreet, Kshitij, Jyotsana). That decision should been left upto the junta too. After all, they're the ones voting for the Indian Idol.

yeah u r right. there should have been a rematch before anuj came becuz it was unfair to the other contestants

i totally agree..where was the transparency when anuj was brought back?? what was the basis???

totally screwed up show!!

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
well anuj was just being fair... (not only looking out for himself and for the other contestants who left)

so let's give him a break nah?
Naomi02 Newbie
Naomi02
Naomi02

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ouch!
kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sc0507

Anuj is supporting Amey's views on the rematch. Amey didn't want a rematch and Anuj is giving a reason as to why it wouldn't be fair.

At the same time, there should have been a 'rematch' before bringing a wildcard entry too. It would have been more fair to the other contestants who missed an entry into the galas (ie. Dilpreet, Kshitij, Jyotsana). That decision should been left upto the junta too. After all, they're the ones voting for the Indian Idol.

yeah u r right. there should have been a rematch before anuj came becuz it was unfair to the other contestants

i totally agree..where was the transparency when anuj was brought back?? what was the basis???

I think Wild-card entry is  in the Format... Formula ,..Even in Amercan idol I have seen the wild card entry, I do not know  exactly  " ON What Basis the decision is taken OR by Whom"...but NOT every year though...Anuj came in the place of JOLLY Das,.which can be a little debatable issue because when a female contestant is sick Or in such situation...it is better to bring back a female contestant.

According to me no one contestant other than Anuj made a significant impact on janta & judges as much as Anuj did.His Piano-Round singing was highly acclaimed by miillions across the globe.may  be that is why anuj was the best replacement.

Confused  But Rematch is not a Format formula which could have been discussed after the result episode...behind close doors...Confused

Edited by kachhori - 26 March 2006 at 7:02pm
kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by sc0507

Yup i agree to Sonya and everybody else. Any ways Anuj should not have any right to question Janta's and judges request.

Which Janta???Ouch Imagine the same situation,,, if karunya was in Anuj's place..??? Then what???

Edited by kachhori - 26 March 2006 at 11:55am

Go to top