Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

umm...a msg posted on sify msg board (Page 4)

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by natsm

anuj did comment on the rematch in a sify max article. chk the post amey effect to c the article.

so what,he was insulted,the judges walked out on him and if he makes one comment there is all this big hue and cry.

J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Hi guys… thanx for the response and sorry Anuj fans …I did not want to offend you guys… I've been trying to post my msgs but for some strange reason my commands wouldn't go through and I continuously received error reports Confused

But anyways, in the morning I was listening to various Amey songs and got very nostalgic…while listening to the songs I skimmed through the msg board and found numerous msgs for Amey and was deeply touched to see so much love and concern for Amey…

I just found this one intriguing so I felt like sharing it with you guys to see what you think about…I admit that the writter of this post is quite rude but if you put your emotions aside you might even approve what she's trying to say...she clearly seems shattered and heart-broken...I believe in freedom of speech so even if I don't completely agree with her I do stand by her for expressing her views... and yes, (as many have pointed out) Anuj did say that and it's mentioned in one of the Parde Ke Peeche articles … I personally think that there was nothing wrong with his comment…and actually it was in accordance with Amey's perspective…but I felt that Anuj's comments were inconsiderate coz Amey the sweet heart was so nice to him and gave him so much regard…Amey actually instilled pride back in him which was clearly lost at the moment… so even though he's  right but it was too blunt of him to say that…would you ever say that for a friend in so much pain and with whom you've been living like brothers/buddies for the past 3 1/2 months...

Guys do you remember when Anuj was called back in... Amey was sooo happy for him …he was like God has heard Anju's prayers etc. Amey was genuinely very happy for him…and guys we all know how unfair Anuj's re-entry was…a girl should've replaced Jolly and not a boy…and if you apply Anuj's point of view on his own re-entrance it would only prove that it was completely UNFAIR so if he was so pure and honest at heart why didn't he put down the offer like our beloved Amey did…actions speak louder than words… anyways guys I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone …peace Smile

P.S Amey's exclusive interview has been posted at the sify site...go check it out and listen to what he has to say...I must say that the guy has so much class...so much diginity...I'm so proud of be an Amey fan!

Edited by J_K_C - 25 March 2006 at 4:44pm
kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

that is correct.when a competion is held on " ONE RULE APPLIES To All", then all contestants R " EQUAL " for Judges.If ther is a Rematch then again as I said
" Next Best Rule Should Apply To All " in Equal portion. because each contestant got voted out on
one " SET RULE- by the format,,.that is whoever gets less votes is out that week.
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
i am not an anuj fan but yea i am a normal human being and it offends me when someone is insulted beyond limits unnecessarily for no fault of his,
was it anuj's fault that the judges decided to bring him back instead of a girl.
was it his fault that the janta saved him,even if he got regional votes.
and excuse me he has the full right to make comments after the way he was humiliated.
kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J_K_C

Hi guys… thanx for the response and sorry Anuj fans …I did not want to offend you guys… I've been trying to post my msgs but for some strange reason my commands wouldn't go through and I continuously received a error report Confused

PLZ ,....dont think that this topic is offending Anuj fans or anything like that.It is going good on "Rematch & judges behavoir & many different opinions.   So just Relax.Smile

J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kachhori

Originally posted by J_K_C

Hi guys… thanx for the response and sorry Anuj fans …I did not want to offend you guys… I've been trying to post my msgs but for some strange reason my commands wouldn't go through and I continuously received a error report Confused

PLZ ,....dont think that this topic is offending Anuj fans or anything like that.It is going good on "Rematch & judges behavoir & many different opinions.   So just Relax.Smile

thanx buddy...I'm so glad to hear that :)

natsm IF-Dazzler
natsm
natsm

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kachhori

Originally posted by natsm

anuj did comment on the rematch in a sify max article. chk the post amey effect to c the article.

Agreed that Anuj did come out with his opinion,... but he was not wrong...Who will agree for a REAMATCH.. first of all... & why for??.

If Anuj spoke for rest of his contestants I view that as a real justified opinion.Whoever feels Anuj should have walked out of the stage...as some felt that,... I think it is unfair.

i jus wana say tat i jus replied 2 those who asked whr tis statement was read. not commentin anythg abt it.
bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vaibhavi

sify has a admin know??? they dont pass good msg(s) and pass such kinda rubbish!

the message is .....hmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuuummmm cant explain. but itz rude.

thanks 4 sharin!

AGREE WID U !Big smile

Go to top