umm...a msg posted on sify msg board

J_K_C thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is to Anuj
Anuj firstly u dont deserve to be in indianidol2........because of u a very deserving candidate amey had to leave the show....n then u have the audacity to say tht

If a rematch must be held for Amey, it should have also been held for other great singers like Meenal, Antara, Monali and others

Anuj are u forgetting tht u were OUT in the piano round itself......its because of the judges meherbaani tht u were called back....(i'm sure the judges are repenting now!!!!!!)
even then there were many better contestants than u ....did u question then as to why only me.....why not abha or someone else ??
U obviously had no such thoughts in ur mind then........u were obviously only too eager to come back to indianidol
So wht made u make tht statement against amey?????

Also in the episode when amey left indian idol, he was the only one who felt tht u have talent n even said so.........he left so gracefully n so humbly!!!!!!!
And look at u......!!!!!!!!!
wht did u do in turn??

U backstabbed him!!!!
Have u no sense of gratitude?????

Further u didnt have the courage to stand up for urself neither the humility to step down
Ultimately it was amey who pacified everyone n convinced everyone abt ur talent.....!!!!!

And the next thing u say in amey's absence is........why have a rematch only for him???
Some nerve u've got!!!!!!

Also the decision was unanimous tht day....public n judges wanted to have a rematch for him.......BECAUSE HE DESERVED TO BE IN MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!

Does tht answer ur question???

And lastly........it's again only because of amey tht u're still hanging in there..........because amey thought it fair to go by the rules of the game..............unlike you.......who returned to indian idol only too gladly..........n tht too without a rematch!!!!

So amey's better than u not only in terms of singing........he's even got more self respect than u!!!!!!!!

Posted By : madhuri On : 03/25/2006     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J_K_C thumbnail
After almost 2 weeks of Amey's ouster, still the msg board at the sify site is filled with msgs from disappointed/heart-broken Amey fans...the msg above is one of such msgs...so read on and give your views...
ILoveAmey thumbnail
hey i just have one question....has anuj really said anything like that?? if so, when did he say it?
Vaibhavi thumbnail
sify has a admin know??? they dont pass good msg(s) and pass such kinda rubbish!

the message is .....hmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuuummmm cant explain. but itz rude.

thanks 4 sharin!
karunya_forever thumbnail
whatz anuj's fault in all this...? 😡
anywayz thanks
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i read that.....did anuj say that about amey's rematch thing?? cuz if he did than thas just bad

but...wen did he say it?
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: J_K_C

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=439 bgColor=#93c0fd>
<T>
<TR>
<TD></TD>
<TD =ash11normal1 vAlign=center align=left>This is to AnujAnuj firstly u dont deserve to be in indianidol2........because of u a very deserving candidate amey had to leave the show....n then u have the audacity to say tht If a rematch must be held for Amey, it should have also been held for other great singers like Meenal, Antara, Monali and othersAnuj are u forgetting tht u were OUT in the piano round itself......its because of the judges meherbaani tht u were called back....(i'm sure the judges are repenting now!!!!!!)even then there were many better contestants than u ....did u question then as to why only me.....why not abha or someone else ??U obviously had no such thoughts in ur mind then........u were obviously only too eager to come back to indianidolSo wht made u make tht statement against amey?????Also in the episode when amey left indian idol, he was the only one who felt tht u have talent n even said so.........he left so gracefully n so humbly!!!!!!!And look at u......!!!!!!!!!wht did u do in turn??U backstabbed him!!!!Have u no sense of gratitude?????Further u didnt have the courage to stand up for urself neither the humility to step down Ultimately it was amey who pacified everyone n convinced everyone abt ur talent.....!!!!!And the next thing u say in amey's absence is........why have a rematch only for him???Some nerve u've got!!!!!!Also the decision was unanimous tht day....public n judges wanted to have a rematch for him.......BECAUSE HE DESERVED TO BE IN MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!Does tht answer ur question???And lastly........it's again only because of amey tht u're still hanging in there..........because amey thought it fair to go by the rules of the game..............unlike you.......who returned to indian idol only too gladly..........n tht too without a rematch!!!!So amey's better than u not only in terms of singing........he's even got more self respect than u!!!!!!!!</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD></TD>
<TD =blue9 vAlign=center align=left height=30>
<TABLE width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD>Posted By : madhuri </TD>
<TD align=right>On : 03/25/2006     </TD></TR&g t;</T></TABLE></TD></TR></T>&l t;/TABLE>

well i think somewhat this is very true...amey had to leave cz of anuj...at anuj's expense...i would hv amey back any day!!
kothra thumbnail
hi
thankx for sharing
huzi
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who said that the public wanted the rematch,ask the people who had voted for anuj if they wanted a rematch,i don't think so,and the dumb judges did'nt understand that ,that they r hurting alot of people in the process,only amey understood how unfair it was and that is y he protested.
The author of this msg has just put forth his opinion but don't forget that their r people who love anuj too.
this is what was wrotten in parde ke peeche, but cant trust these stuffe, they just abt twist everythng the contestants say or do:
"If a rematch must be held for Amey, it should have also been held for other great singers like Meenal, Antara, Monali and others, says Anuj."