Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks dear 4 sharing.
Maine bi khudko bhut smjhaya , mein na royu. Bt maaneet ko khud se dur jate na dekh payi.
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All are Sad yaar πŸ˜­
Every one is having story Beside the Geet and Maneet 
we love them it is the thing which effect and nothing 

Missd maneet ...😭 
Feeling like something is missing from my life 
Uff again like ohhh ...
First time in my life i am unable to explain how does it feel 

--Preeti-- thumbnail
Really loved ur post πŸ‘ GEET is a huge part of my life and now it's gone 😭 It's because of GEET I joined IF and made my first fan page on Facebook, this is the first show tht my dad would watch without complaining about anything it was a part of my daily routine to watch GEET with my whole family at 9:30 before going to bed! This was the only show that my whole family watched quietly because we all loved it so much. As a matter of Fact Maaneet pretty much covered all my binders too and I'm proud to be a Maaneetian/GHSPIAN/Gurtian! Let's fight for GEET season 2!
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Really nice update Hinal
Update soon

Jyoti
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hinal reading ur post made me smile.. even i used to watch many seriels ( not much) but after GEET and maaneet's chemistry i stopped watching other shhows.. they used to make my dy.. i started wtching GEET frm first epi but not regularly, after seeing maaneet's chemistry in kurbaan hua i just fell in love with them.. the office scenes were hilarious and romantic.. love those magical moments..

watching gc and dd act i used to compare others and say that they cant act as brilliantly as gc and dd.. gc and dd made maan and geet magical and we loved them.. i wish we could get GEET seson 2 or atleast gc and dd together..

wen the news came that GEET will end i was  not active those days due to my term examz, my IF buddy (now my bestie) texted me and i cried alot (that too befoe cheistry exam πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) .. and before this news, one day i was crying so much (on some reason) that i couldnt stop myself.. it was like an hour that i kept on crying.. then at 2 at night i turned on TV and started watching GEET on koh-e-noor then at 2.30 on star 1.. i felt better and i started laughing seeing maaneet's funny scenes..

i'll always cherish those maaneet moments they will always make me smile by thinking about them.. MAANEET WILL REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER.. wish we could get 'em back..

Thanku for sharing ur journey.. it was nice to read it..

Noor
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i couldnt even watch maaneet's last performance together.. 😭

i really miss 'em.. at 9 (PST) i sometimes turn my tv on for geet..

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shona after reading it I really don't know what to write but now U have asked me so I won't let my shona down

Tha samandar ko ghurror gherayi pe apni
Jese ambar ka ghamand oonchayi apni
Dono hue sharam se zaar zaar
Jab sunayi daastan-e dosti humne apni

For U my shona, I don't know if I could express it any other way, all I know I lost ghsp but can't even imagine to loose U...Your worth is unexplainable as I can't explain my passion for Maaneet😳