Manasi's first singing assignment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Manasi's first singing assignment

After winning Zee TV's singing reality show STAR Ya Rockstar, Manasi Parekh Gohil has already signed her first singing assignment. She has bagged a Shakespearean musical play which will premiere next year at the Globe Theatre in London.
Manasi Parekh Gohil is indeed excited about the same and reveals, "Yes, I have been offered a Shakespearean musical play in which they wanted actors-cum-singers which is why they approached me. I am very excited to be part of this musical play and I will be meeting with the concerned people tomorrow. This play will be premiered at Globe Theatre on April 2012 in London. The name of the play is All's Well That Ends Well. I am delighted to be the part of the show." Famous for her role as Gulaal, Mansi trained for eight years in singing and always had a keen interest in Indian classical music and jazz.

Apart from this singing assignment, she has also signed Chhote Miyan season 3 as anchor. "I like variation in my projects and after acting, singing, I am looking forward to anchoring a show with kids. The shooting hasn't started yet."
Wow...thats great news..thanks for sharing...
All The Best for the future projects Manasi...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Manasi coming to london and the Shakespear's Globe April im booking tickets now London here i come well not now in April cant wait OMG im coming there Mansi my dream is coming true i might get to see a glimps of you in real life yeah only if Neil Bhatt were with her 😍
Edited by Kesar04 - 12 years ago
Globe theatre,wow that's impressive.good for herπŸ‘

Sauris, thanks for sharing the infoπŸ˜ƒ
Wow what a great news πŸ₯³  All the best Manasi... πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Sauris...Thanks for sharing 

oh wow ! that great news ,congratulations manasi πŸ‘ yeayiii party onion100.gif