Manasi's first singing assignment-indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Manasi's first singing assignment

After winning Zee TV's singing reality show STAR Ya Rockstar, Manasi Parekh Gohil has already signed her first singing assignment. She has bagged a Shakespearean musical play which will premiere next year at the Globe Theatre in London. 
Manasi Parekh Gohil is indeed excited about the same and reveals, "Yes, I have been offered a Shakespearean musical play in which they wanted actors-cum-singers which is why they approached me. I am very excited to be part of this musical play and I will be meeting with the concerned people tomorrow. This play will be premiered at Globe Theatre on April 2012 in London. The name of the play is All's Well That Ends Well. I am delighted to be the part of the show." Famous for her role as Gulaal, Mansi trained for eight years in singing and always had a keen interest in Indian classical music and jazz.

Apart from this singing assignment, she has also signed Chhote Miyan season 3 as anchor. "I like variation in my projects and after acting, singing, I am looking forward to anchoring a show with kids. The shooting hasn't started yet."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3MR21desicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manasi's first singing assignment-indya.com" in Star Ya Rockstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Wow...singing cum acting...Manasi will rock for sure! Congratz to her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top